Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Tasty Skoda Superb estate ...

http://img301.imageshack.**/img301/4530/superb1.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.**/img196/8234/superb2d.jpg

They are nice cars, I'm trying to persuade my dad to buy one when he sells his Holden Commodore wagon. Although so far he prefers the Mondeo estate (its cheaper), so theres some work to be done :D

Last edited:
That's correct and also the reason they didn't do a estate of the previous Superb. Much too competition inside the family at a much lower cost.

On my way home from a customer: a Porsche 914

And a Trike

Abandoned cars
They've been there for months :(
15fk7e9.jpg

P1800 in front of a repair shop
14kctx3.jpg

Fiero
jqnvxj.jpg

R31 Passage used to be owned by an Indian but I think he left the country.
10msvat.jpg

r31 Passage
e6dt9l.jpg

R31 sedan
70ulq1.jpg

The once stock and clean R32 is now a V8 powered burnout slave:no:
2v1osqq.jpg

Another outrageous burnout machine:blink:
18oh0n.jpg

Naturally the police was on the move to bust some street hooligans.
2iw4t1l.jpg

2ceaa990.jpg

As an owner, when you see it...
I wonder how hard it was to do that on a parked car.

^I doubt that, thar car is parked there all the time the owner lives across the street from where I live, I'm going to ask him if I see him.

I don't get it - do you mean the missing headlamp? Why should it be hard to take it off when parked (if it was the owner who can access the engine compartment, hence the fixations, too)?

Yesterday was full of interesting sights in the Hilton parking lot. I missed an Alpine White E34 M5 and Guards Red Porsche 911 SC (I've posted it before though).

A Kingfisher (?) Blue XJS convertible without a spoiler (much better looking)
714a635e.jpg

And a car I rarely saw in Abu Dhabi, a Mercedes S65 AMG Maybach 57S. Made me do a double take as that large grill slipped into my peripheral vision.
14aa9626.jpg

And a VW Pointer :p
04dbdc63.jpg

Reactions: lip
20z8yg8.jpg

2wp02ed.jpg

29vx9xt.jpg

Stretched Saab 99 Combi Coup?.

Finlandia?A limousine version of the Saab 99 GLE combi-coup? with a 25 centimetres (9.8 in) longer wheelbase was introduced in 1977 by Valmet in Uusikaupunki (Nystad), Finland and was called the "Finlandia". It was only sold in Finland. The first year had a short extension piece between the front and rear doors. In 1978 the wheelbase was only 20 centimetres (7.9 in) longer than in the standard model and all doors were stretched by 10 centimetres (3.9 in). Two late 99 Finlandias were fitted with a turbocharged engine at the factory. The tradition continued with the Saab 900 Finlandia in 1979.

Last edited: