Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

All I see is a blue FedEx box... :p

I saw one the other week, those things are total sleepers.

I didn't prefer one over the other, my point was that the black audi was inside the fenced dealership yard and judging by the temporary registration sticker it's been imported recently (probably from Germany). The other one though was parked along the street in front of the dealership and it looked a bit forgotten and it had a flat tyre.

Raparperi: will you go into the spot that car thread and post those audis? They've been a request there for more than a month!

From my stay in London this weekend. I don't think you'd find a bigger wealth contrast. Oh and sorry for the crappy iphone pics:

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty fruitful day today...

At first a Stingray-Corvette (nice roar :cool: )

Then an old Porsche 911 Targa (I went by two times, on the way to a customer and back, the second pic is from a standstill, hence the better quality)

Afterwards a Jaguar X-Type Estate (pretty rare over here)

And last but not least a Renault 16

Reactions: lip
And great news!!! A Dacia Logan estate:

rkc8eq.jpg
Unfortunately those shitboxes are dime a dozen here since they are cheap and (relatively) practical.

P.S.: great news would it have been if it was a Dacia Sandero. ;)

Something different... A Pinzgauer 6x6!

IMG_8237.jpg

Lol.

Sounded great. :drool:

IMG_0373.JPG

Today, I saw three lorries carrying nothing whatsoever and wearing these plates:
IMAG0030crop.jpg
IMAG0029.jpg
IMAG0030.jpg
They were all white, slightly run down, standard European Volvos. At first I thought that someone might have bought himself a deregistered banger of a truck in Germany (it was on a major west-east transit route through Prague) for spare parts and made himself some fancy fake plates to scare the police away from asking questions about the registration. But then I saw the other 2. Weird. Can anyone decode anything from the plates? (I mean more specific than the US Army bit:p)