Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

It's a Vauxhall 30/98. My best friend through school's dad collected vintage cars and he had one.

you see it wasn't worth taking a guess!
how many guesses you would've taken before coming up with a bloody vauxhall? :lol:

It was the colour that first gave me the clue as the one Tony's dad had was that colour. In fact, given the rarity of them there is a chance it could be the very same car as he sold his entire collection some years ago.

Alright, alright, I'll make up for it with another sighting, this time it's a TVR Chimaera, I'm sure...

350Z on GTR wheels but I'm bot sure if they're real, they look small.
11bmcuq.jpg

A nice French butt.
binl6p.jpg

Nice Boxter
2rm6vk1.jpg

Best wheels on a Mustang IMHO
any2oz.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted this brutishly handsome Opel:

full

full

Looks like it's built to stop, so it must have some serious horsepower as well.

full

Then I spotted this rather peculiar Evo IV in the employee parking lot of a local Toyota dealership. Note the colors and logos of the Finnish Post office.

full

full

full

A few more sightings still to come from today, but I'm a bit too tired right now to edit them.

That's an Opel Commodore! Brilliant car!

Uhm, that's a Peugeot RCZ...

I made a mess with the links. Thank you for the link BTW, I just learned It's FailWD and I thought it's RWD all this time... sigh

R32 Skylines are becoming the Fox body Mustangs equivalent for cheap drag racing platforms.

21n46l1.jpg

The same C3 I spotted before. I feel like a stalker:p

2450iec.jpg

Just like the Cressida. 1996 was the last year for the Crown to be sold outside Japan.

2yvw6u1.jpg

There's pretty much always something interesting in the yard of these garages. You can see the side of a green 850 (no, not a Volvo) next to this Alpina but it was half covered by snow and there were some snow shovels standing against it. Poor thing.

full

At first glance I didn't notice anything odd in this picture...but while editing I saw the rollcage. I wonder what the car is built for.

full

Not too many Senators in Finland imo, too bad this has been in the hands the carbage department. You can see the Commodore I posted earlier in the background.

full

A cute little Skoda.

full

This poor old Audi was still in the same street where I spotted it almost a year ago. At least it's been moved, since it wasn't exactly in the same spot.

full

full

A handsome Alfa 155.

full

full

Reactions: lip
Not too many Senators in Finland imo, too bad this has been in the hands the carbage department. You can see the Commodore I posted earlier in the background.

full

According to Jeremy, that's the best car in the whole world.

I'm refering to the Skoda Yeti next to the Commodore.

According to the sign this car took part on the Peking-to-Paris Rallye 2010. So the text could be a dedication or some basic service instructions. :D

What a fantastic day! Today was the first day in 2011 where the temperature climbed above 20?C (68?F), I was right in the middle of Hamburg promoting the ShelterBox and had some spare time to snap the cars, although I snapped only about a fifth of all the awesome ones (I missed an SLS Roadster, a 300 SL Gullwing, a Wiesmann GT with massive wing, some Corvettes and Ferraris etc. etc.).

On the way back to a friend we spotted a cute little Fiat 500 Giardiniera

And on the way back from said friend to me some more nice cars.

literally so much win in that post. but what's that Arabic on the hood of the 4.5?

It roughly translates to:
Silk way Rally from Beijing to Paris
It's the adventure that will keeps you alive, if God is willing (Insha Allah)