Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Nice Lincoln Continental Convertible ruined by giant wheels and a nose-heavy stance.
006-1.jpg

And a E30 rolling shell that we just finished working on at school headed to the garage.
005-1.jpg

Last week, while stuck in a traffic jam in the middle of Sydney, I was stopped next to one of those things parked by the side of the road. At least 4 pedestrians openly laughed at it.

Well, they're idiots. Those things fly like motorcycles and are stable like cars. I want one, but they're too pricy for my taste. :(

I'm terrible at identifying old cars, but I saw these while on a trip to Canberra and thought I'd take a pic.
I also saw a Ferrari California but couldn't get my camera out in time :(
I think this is some old Saab.
71fWI.jpg

And a v12 Jaaaag.
T0bIk.jpg

Well, they're idiots. Those things fly like motorcycles and are stable like cars. I want one, but they're too pricy for my taste. :(

I have to agree with you there. It's just the price that baffles me. To me bikes are suppose to be cheap fun, but I found some gently used late model MX-5's while walking around today for less than the price of that Can-Am.

To me bikes are suppose to be cheap fun

sure, they're quite cheap to buy and insure, but then things like tires need replacement, then the chain and cogs, then brake pads, then...
many have bought a bike with that in mind, but in a few months time came to the conclusion bikes are not cheap...