Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I prefer my version. I will write the commercial for the new Grip Brilliant and perform it for your entertainment at Ringmeet,

In his voice and if he lets me wearing his glasses.

I just saw a Lincoln Blackwood. So I guess that answers that question? They did sell one.

Well, there's no law how well a car has to perform in a crash test to be allowed on the road so why shouldn't it be?

Uh , what? If vehicles don't pass the minimum standards they don't get sold here.

OK...
However, according to a wire report carried by Forbes.com, a heavily strengthened version of BS6 has been tested in Spain by Idiada Automotive Technologies SA. Unlike the test in Germany earlier, the Brilliance garnered a 3-star rating as it passed the test performed in accordance with Euro NCAP guidelines. This star rating is still well below that of their established competition.
So at first it didn't pass, but when they strenghtened it it did pass. I only remembered the terribleness in the first test.

Basically, yes :lol:

If its who I think it is, it's an English guy who works at a motorcycle gear store. He also has a Daimler limo and a Fiat 500 convertible. He's awesome, sans the Fiat :p
used to be at prestige ford

E63 AMG Wagon <3

used to be at prestige ford

:lol: Really?

I was farting around south of Dallas on my bike last weekend and stumbled upon this car show.

Df0EzqT.jpg

A real Dart :p
NdHyrfG.jpg

9DLTrYn.jpg

jTubVn6.jpg

AI1Qqri.jpg

The rat rods. a '36 Buick on the right and what's left of a Beetle on the left
YGQ2hhq.jpg

PGQMyvT.jpg

bufu5Uo.jpg

gbW12EA.jpg

kO2d4ur.jpg