Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Seen today:

Opel Speedster
2015-09-16_Mi__5_.JPG

Can anyone tell me what is on the roof of that jeep? Looks like those dish radar those american surveilance planes have.

Lot of 2CV's. All having British plates, and different number on the sides. On the inside there was a display like in Back to the future, but i doubt these could go back and forth in time. :)

Dat tail! :drool: <3

You guys are wrong. It is used to process cannabis. :mrgreen:

I was thinking a display team. You wouldn't want to play a contact sport in those.

A recurring guest in the parking garage at the supermarket I usually shop at.

fnTD5Pb.jpg

Always in the same spot, and yes that's a handicap sign. It has sticker that talks about a "Godkjent billarm" or something, Norwegian anyways. Who knows, it could also be a Defa alarm installed in Finland. Defa is a norwegian company.

Note the chicken wire headlight protectors. Those were all the rage a quarter of a century ago.

Nice spot. Love that 164. :cool:

Rolls Royce Phantom V in the Dallas thread.

This rather nice looking first gen MR2:

A somewhat unusual D22 Frontier Crew Cab longbed - most of these in the US were shortbed, so the longbed is rather unusual to see.

Angry looking middle aged blond woman in a current-gen Boxster S (which doesn't seem to have a great take rate of late)... at the cheapest gas station chain in the region. Not Top Tier certified, so her engine's going to be explaining a few things to her via a mechanic eventually.

For want of anything else to do today since it was nice weather took Scamp over to Goodwood to see what we could see....

Sadly the Canon battery was flat when we were ready to leave so I could only grab Potato pics.

Why did they think a Chrysler 500 was a good idea?

Why did they think a Chrysler 500 was a good idea?

This car is sold under the Chrysler badge in the UK, Ireland and Japan maybe because Lancia isn't on those markets for quite some time now. So it was easier to put them under the Chrysler badge and ignore everything what the original Chrysler is making.