Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Seen today:

Audi RS4
2016-01-24_So__21__Audi_RS4.JPG

This truck looks to be in pristine condition, fully restored.

Except for the tarp catching various fluids leaking out of it :lol:

Didn't knew you could make one even worse.

an RO and a B plate?
and you are in the UK?

We not in Soviet Union any more, Toto. People are allowed to travel.

W211 E420 CDI. Worst picture in the history of ever, so you have to take my word for it.

These V8 diesel E classes are few and far between, at least up here. Wikipedia claims a 0-100 time of "5.4-6.1 seconds", wonder what that means. It's not like these were available with a manual gearbox at any point so I wonder why two different figures are posted. Maybe it's with or without a 7 meter caravan on the hitch?

314PS and 730Nm in something that looks like an E200 CDI... :ph34r:

dHulkhj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lip
It's not just you, these are far inbetween because... well there's no reason to have them. The 400 CDI wasn't loved much either (talk to G class owners and all their problems with that engine ... ) and it is not really economical either.

^ Who cares if it's not economical or if basicly nobody buys them. They are awesome.

The same goes for the Mercedes-Benz E 500 petrol from the same W211 generation. Looks the same as the 4-pot 120hp E200, but has a 5.5L 388hp V8 under the bonnet.
Sure, there's an even wilder AMG version, but I just love those barely known stock sleeper cars like the 500 that are just one below the all known apex predator in a production line.

And now I'm on Autoscout again because the E 500 can be have as an AWD wagon. - Ack. :lol:

Last edited:
Originally from Texas, I see.

Not necessarily. It seems like most european owners of old american trucks put on Texas plates just to give them that extra USDM feel. Here's two such examples i shot some times ago : a 1970s ex-Austrian firefighters Chevy Suburban Silverado 4x4...

UlX6eax.jpg

MqbfRs5.jpg

JxSjfCE.jpg

...and then there's this thing, which i'm pretty sure is a GMC...

9Bifipr.jpg

Sd5LGF0.jpg

sii4LOB.jpg

9M0HGzX.jpg

:lmao: Mericuh in Euroland, and don't you forget it! :lmao: