Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

bartboy9891 said:
@Salar: damn a citroen DS, never even knew that they were brought to NA. and that Lancer looks like a regular Lancer that was made to look like an EVO.

In fact, it looks like an EVO that was made to look like a regular Lancer. All those Evo details, Brakes, bumpers, hood, wheels, seats, wheel, flared arches...

it actually looks like he has a body kit on it, and the hood and the trunk lid look aftermarket to me. But then there are the seats which look just like the ones on the EVO. so, you may be right. sounds like a dumb idea though :?

I just came across his thread...
About 3/4 weeks ago, I was coming out of a car rental place and getting onto a local highway, near the Newark Airport when I noticed a M.A.N. truck coming, with a GB plate. I thought: "What the..."
As it went by, I noticed the big DBR9 graphics on the side; yes, it was not one but the two Aston Martin Racing trucks making their way to the Newark Port (going back to the UK, I guess). They were coming from California.
No photos, though... :(

Some pics from Berlin... About a moth ago...

A well kept 356
59A90002.jpg

Continental GT Flying Spur
59AN0003.jpg

Tech Art 996 Turbo
59AE0012.jpg

Bugatti Veyron
59AE0008.jpg

59AE0009.jpg

9ff 996 Turbo
59CG0020.jpg

The BMW dealer at Kurf?rstendam, inside there was an M5, M6, M3 CS and a CSL...
59CM0027.jpg

Just the other week I saw a Citroen DS, that picture of the M5 on the street I posted was at the same time. I opted to take a picture of the M5, since it was easier, but I caught a glimpse of the DS, I had never seen one before.

WOW, Veyron and Techart. Ultra-rare cars make me smile, like this ----> :)

na, the :D + :mrgreen: are for jests/jokes/just kidding type
but the :woot: is an unexpected wow. So how about :) + :woot: = :banana:

ah! there are too many to choose from, fuck it. im sticking with :)
on a more relevant note, what is the M3 CS?

bartboy9891 said:
ah! there are too many to choose from, fuck it. im sticking with :)
on a more relevant note, what is the M3 CS?

For an extra ?2400 over the regular M3 coup? you get the CSL?s gorgeous 19-inch wheels, drilled brake discs, chubby Alcantara steering wheel and an M-track mode that dials back the stability control?s threshold. But most crucially, the CS also gets the CSL?s tighter steering rack: 14.5:1 versus 15.4:1. And finally ? in a move that makes paddle-shift Luddites like me rejoice ? it?s available as a manual.
But the wheels aren't as light as the CSL ones.
http://www.autocar.co.uk/FirstDrive_Summary.asp?RT=215262

Drove by his bouse today, ntohing good hanging around.

House.jpg

I've seen more than 4 DS here, 2 of them were in pretty good shapes. (Collector plate)

@SL65, I was at Mercedes dealer for SLR only which they didn't have any, I didn't bother go inside.

BTW, kinda pointless to say but saw a dark grey 430 Spyder/red interior, top down and a '70 black Charger with red stripes on rear and some other cool cars today. Didn't have my camera.

Lusitano said:
jayjaya29 said:
Aww, thats too bad. You should put a letter in his mailbox and tell him to put out a certain car.

If he did, it would a "blinged out" Escalade. I am almost certain. :)
Oh, i had the impression he was just into good cars.

Yeah most likely, he would be like, "Its probably some punk gangsta kid that has no tase. BUTLER! Bring the Escalade out front for me."

You guys...heh...when there was an Enzo there when the enzos first came out, I tried to get a picture of it, but there was a secutity guard, just sitting there next to it all night. :lol: