Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

_full.jpg

_full.jpg
Eazy-E approves.

Those are two fantastic shots.

Indeed!
Great work, Raparperi.

I was wondering the same thing :D
http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article420282/Nissan-loses-case-on-dashboards’-defect.html
My infiniti has the FX herpes. I am a named class action member against infiniti(Nissan USA) Testified against them in Kansas and
California cases.

Total going to cost infinti about $250 million cause they refused to fix it.

Went to a dealer for it on 12-22-12 looking for a new car and they said bring it back anytime for free replacement. Anytime ended on 1-3-13. The dealer got Infiniti consumer affairs involved and was in the middle of doing paper work to buy a new infiniti when they called to tell me I was not a good enough customer to extend the warranty to 1-10-13. So I went and got the Honda Accord

Seems they keep replacing it with the bad part. that is the 2nd time my dash did that and another guy testifying had 5 dashes do the same thing. They want $5k to replace out of warranty.

Last edited:
_full.jpg

Long car is loooooong.

_full.jpg

It is all a matter of perspective. The Electra 225 was called that initially because it was 225 inches long, but it grew to over 233 by the mid 70s. The Cadillac from that era was even longer.

Still an awesome car and one I long to own.

It is all a matter of perspective. The Electra 225 was called that initially because it was 225 inches long, but it grew to over 233 by the mid 70s. The Cadillac from that era was even longer.

Still an awesome car and one I long to own.

Especially in Fleetwood 75 trim :

CC-82-023-950.jpg

Or, if like me, you just don't care. :D

I am an absurd American that likes big cars.

Alright, what was the longest car made in the USA, ever?

Alright, what was the longest car made in the USA, ever?

If you're talking about volume production vehicles and not coachbuilt/one-off/prototype/etc cars, the 74-76 Fleetwood 75 was 252 inches or 6.4 meters long and IIRC is the longest mass produced car in US history.

Amusingly, though, the longest production cars are not American. The Mercedes Pullmans were 256 inches or 6.5 meters long.

If you're talking about volume production vehicles and not coachbuilt/one-off/prototype/etc cars, the 74-76 Fleetwood 75 was 252 inches or 6.4 meters long and IIRC is the longest mass produced car in US history.

Amusingly, though, the longest production cars are not American. The Mercedes Pullmans were 256 inches or 6.5 meters long.

Yes, volume production, because otherwise things get crazy fast.
Also, thanks. :)

wiki says otherwise
length: 6,240 mm (246 in)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_600

Not-so-random bit of trivia: The longest Ford ever produced was the 70s full-size wagon (Country Squire/Sedan). The 5 mph bumpers added for the 1974 model year pushed them to 5720 mm / 225.2 inches, adding another 6 inches to the already-long 72 model.

Driving home yesterday saw a sign for a car show/swap meet in some tiny rural town. Figured why not stop by. I've never seen anything more depressing in my life. The cars were nothing special, the people depressing, the vendors at the swap meet were depressing. No more small rural car shows for me.

BUT, there was one car that caught my eye. This Fairlane 500 was amazing.

73BFeE5.jpg

As6JJhu.jpg

F0MV5Bx.jpg

Rqr8DpK.jpg

Yes, that's a twin-turbo 427. I can't imagine how much power this car is putting down.

Last edited:
Some people's heads are smaller than these snails. Any idea on their size?

I think this says enough

"Interchangeable with GT47/GT55 models"

Also, I love their description: "Displacement 2.0L-8.0L Engines"