Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

L3Zn8Ln.jpg

I see what you did there :shifty:

And there goes CrzRsn political ambitions...

Oh.... I genuinely didn't see it.

BUT, relevant funny story.... Was standing with a buddy and 2 of his coworkers waiting to get food. They ran out right as we got to the table so we had to wait for the next batch of sandwiches to come off the grill. As we were waiting, the girls working the table (lower left hand corner of the picture) took selfies, bent over like that to get more chips for the table, etc, and no one batted an eye. At one point we heard the girls giggling about something, but we were too busy staring up discussing the front suspension geometry of that purple Charger. We actually later joked about the fact that only at a car guy event in a classic car dealer will no guy pay attention to the scantily clad women.

Last edited:
We actually later joked about the fact that only at a car guy event in a classic car dealer will no gun pay attention to the scantily clad women.
...as long as they stay off the cars, but then they won't get attention because of their (lack of) cladding, instead they will just infuriate the car guys since they'll inevitably scratch the paintwork... :p

4 Demons on a transporter.... not on fire.

yDIpuQ8.jpg

1LMTUfM.jpg

No badges, but widebody fender flares, ultra wide hood scoops (not pictured) and temporary blue wheels for shipping gave it away.

The Toronado is one of those cars that was perfect from the get-go and only got worse with facelifts.

I like this version as well. ;)

8f4d78da44dc1e48ad010c4b630c5916.jpg