Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

GM people are special.

1993 Ferrari 512TR "Snowmobile":

Clean Series Land Rover:

Someone's Resto/Rat/Mod classic Chevy truck:

Given the noise and way it drove off, I'm going to guess that the stickers on the back probably do indicate that related parts are actually installed on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lip
Saab 900, not many of them still around here...

Maserati Ghibli S Q4 (most powerful Ghibli at 410 hp, 4 wheel drive)

Someone's Resto/Rat/Mod classic Chevy truck:

Given the noise and way it drove off, I'm going to guess that the stickers on the back probably do indicate that related parts are actually installed on it.

that's a cool chevy truck!

That's actually a GMC...

That's actually a GMC...

1. Going to beg illness as I've been down with the flu since Tuesday.
2. Same damn truck anyway. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Don't remember if I posted these before. If I have, apologies. Saw all of these in the same parking lot.

"Hey, is that the car from Twilight?"

Very clean period E21:

A functional, slightly battered but apparently dead stock unmolested DSM Turbo AWD. When was the last time you saw one? (Fluid trail is AC condensate.)

Last edited:
18ead450c44e408b20d880a6cd6dc87d.jpg

I'm due to marry a vegan and that car offends me. Hell, it offends my intended.

I imagine the guy (I think) was run out of Wisconsin for that. So far, everyone I?ve met and worked with in Wisconsin are about as gay as Scotland.

What is that supposed to mean?

Most of the people there are very traditional and I just think they?d be highly against or offended because this dude is somehow stifling their Jesus rights.

What?!?

Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Neat!

Last edited:
Today on the way to a customer I saw an Aston Martin DB11 standing in front of the Supercar dealership near work - does the name Penske ring a bell? Yes, that's right, Tamsen changed their name to Penske since Penske took over Tamsen back in 2004, but only now they "symbolically concluded the reorientation" as their website (only in German) states.

I planned to check it out on the way back which I did, only to find the DB11 and a Lamborghini Hurac?n Performante standing next to it. :D