Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I was leaving work today when, right outside the gate, something very red and VERY loud came blazing past me. lucky for me, the car turned onto company ground and parked there. I couldn't just go up and ask the owner if I could take some pics, since taking pictures on the grounds of the company is forbidden (to prevent people stealing company secrets or something), but I managed to snap a few anyway. I'm pretty sure the owner was like "WTF is she doing??" when I was oh so inconspicuously circling the car.

First Ferrari I've ever seen IRL :shock: :thumbsup: .

http://img188.imageshack.**/img188/8518/cidafbeelding91ls.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.**/img188/8784/cidafbeelding86tp.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.**/img188/2712/cidafbeelding141ru.jpg

Wow, seeing a girl getting so excited over a car is kina sexy... :D ;)

Heh :blush: Actually it didn't have the impact I thought it would, but then I promptly forgot my training bag as I went to karate practice and ended up having to teach class in street clothes :oops: I just kept hoping I'd see it again...

Hehe I'd say its worth it.

Thats a 360 Modena, I could be wrong.

^ the spyder is the convertible. and the CS has different wheels and has a stripe. so you are right, its a modena.

bartboy9891 said:
^ the spyder is the convertible. and the CS has different wheels and has a stripe. so you are right, its a modena.
CS shouldn't have stripe necessarily, I saw a silver one without stripe a few weeks ago.

Damn it looked sexy.

Salar said:
bartboy9891 said:
CS shouldn't have stripe necessarily, I saw a silver one without stripe a few weeks ago.

Damn it looked sexy.
oh yea , you're right. the stripe costs a thousand dollars or so extra. but the wheels are different for sure

It also says Challenge Stradale on the back too, incidentally. :D

Where did you see it Salar? Haven't seen a CS around...

Park Royal parking lot, West Van.

It was parked among other cars, as I was walking on sidewalk, I saw something silver and low(from behind), I came near by and said "Wow, a 360 Modena" then I saw the carbon fiber mirrors and CS badge, and I went kinda nuts, I was looking at it for like 10 mins.
It's got a VERY NICE little fire extinguisher by the passenger seat. Racing seats and whole interior were truly awesome, and car was incredibely neat.

And interesting thing was by the time I was checking the CS, a silver 360 Modena was stuck in traffic of Marine Drive.

After 15 mins, when my bus left Park Royal I saw a dark grey 430 Spyder parked on Marine and 25th, West Van. :? 3 Ferraris in 30 mins.

Gotta love West Van. :thumbsup: I didn't mention countless Porsches. ;)

I've seen a gray F430 around here too, probably the same one. Yes, gotta love West Van. :D Last noticeable car I saw at Park Royal was a CL65 in late summer... parked outside Rogers Video.

I know this is not the right thread, but just in this saturday I saw

Black 355 Spider(with top down)
Silver CL65
White '66 E-Type with top down and some other cool porsches.

All in Caulfield and West Van.

And today saw a black SL600.

The badass thing about 355 was, as it pulled in Caulfield village parking lot, the alarm of a X5 went ON. LOL oh, what a sound.
Driver was there only for a damn Starbucks.
I work in Caulfield parking lot, BTW.

You work in the parking lot? :D Doing what?

I used to go to Rockridge a long time ago... used to go to Caulfield for Subway... good times.

Ahaha, I eat sometimes in Subway.

And I work in Safeway, most of my job is in parking lot because I have to gather all the damn trollies.

It's a fun job, when weather is nice you get to see some nice cars there. Viper, Maser, Porsche....

Salar said:
The badass thing about 355 was, as it pulled in Caulfield village parking lot, the alarm of a X5 went ON. LOL oh, what a sound.
:thumbsup:

Driver was there only for a damn Starbucks.

I'm reminded of that line from gone in 60 seconds:

I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-indulgent weiners in this city with too much bloody money!

Not terribly exciting but I took this Picture at Road America August 21st, 3 months before it was sold at dealers. From talking with the driver, he was told by GM to take it there to show it off.

http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/7553/ra0064uy.th.jpg

Dins said:
Should have probably posted this earlier. From the F1 GP of Europe 05:
cimg09866xq.jpg

...etc

sry for the size

This is funny... I saw this exact same car, with a Belgium registered plate at the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps this year (2005 as well). I happen to know the person who owns the car too. Actually, through my cousin anyways... He apparently bought this car, originally for personal use, but now rents it out to people, and it seems it makes many appearances in the Grand Prix scene in Europe haha!

100_0730.JPG