Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

http://img368.imageshack.**/img368/7642/aston7ps.th.jpg
saw some more exotcs that day, but didn't have the cam ready.

Mmm, beautiful.

Salar said:
Park Royal parking lot, West Van.

It was parked among other cars, as I was walking on sidewalk, I saw something silver and low(from behind), I came near by and said "Wow, a 360 Modena" then I saw the carbon fiber mirrors and CS badge, and I went kinda nuts, I was looking at it for like 10 mins.
It's got a VERY NICE little fire extinguisher by the passenger seat. Racing seats and whole interior were truly awesome, and car was incredibely neat.

And interesting thing was by the time I was checking the CS, a silver 360 Modena was stuck in traffic of Marine Drive.

After 15 mins, when my bus left Park Royal I saw a dark grey 430 Spyder parked on Marine and 25th, West Van. :? 3 Ferraris in 30 mins.

Gotta love West Van. :thumbsup: I didn't mention countless Porsches. ;)

I just love West Van........too bad I don't live there :(

I live in West Van, but I see most of the nice cars in the city. I saw a pewter DB9 and a black Flying Spur on my way to the airport today.

Shawn_230 said:
I live in West Van, but I see most of the nice cars in the city. I saw a pewter DB9 and a black Flying Spur on my way to the airport today.

You mean in Vancouver? Where do you see the nice cars (other than on 4th and Burrard)?

I see a bunch of great cars where I live, a lot of them in my neighborhood and always some on the highway. I'll have to wait until I get my new camera phone before I can share them, it'd be a bit dangerous trying to snap a shot of these cars with my digital camera whilst driving down the highway.

Yes, most of the nice cars I see around Burrard and Cornwall. I saw the DB9 today in Shaughnessy. There's a few Ferraris that I see regularly around UBC where I go to school. A lot of the of the other stuff, like the Flying Spur, I see in downtown.

West Vancouver has nice cars obviously, but considering its populace is mostly old people and families, you just see generic Benzes and Bimmers... soccer mom cars.

bobo_1314 said:
Shawn_230 said:

You mean in Vancouver? Where do you see the nice cars (other than on 4th and Burrard)?

Wow, a black Flying Spur.

I just have seen a dark gray one infront of Auto SPA, guy worked there said it's the first one in Van. :shock: @interior

BTW, I saw a yellow 355 Berlinetta in North Van and a silver Viper GTS ACR with blue stripes in Caulfield yesterday.

It might have been very dark gray, I'm not too sure. It was on Beach Avenue... my dad lives there, so I'm there quite often.

You see quite a lot of Vipers around, eh? If you go to Robson on a weekend you're bound to see one or two.

I see maybe 2 Vipers per week, but that's just winter.... ;)

355 sounded awesome, Viper sounds more like a huge truck. 8.3L V10 :?

Viper is a piece of crap.

:twisted:

That's the last post I'll ever make here; it was good to know you all.

:lmao:

But seriously, it's one wild ass car. I don't mind having a GTS if I have millions of bucks.

I still prefer any Ferrari/Lambo over it though.

You don't need a million bucks to buy a Viper... it'll cost you as much as a Range Rover.

My neighbor in Vancouver had a Viper GT, and IMHO it didn't look very nice. With that money, I would get a Porsche Carrera instead; it's more practical, and looks better too!!

It's damn winter. No cool cars, no pics.

bobo_1314 said:
My neighbor in Vancouver had a Viper GT, and IMHO it didn't look very nice. With that money, I would get a Porsche Carrera instead; it's more practical, and looks better too!!
What's Viper GT? You mean GTS?

Where did you live in Van BTW, and do you like Toronto better than Vancouver?

Maybach on 5th avenue. I like the color combo.....which I just realized didn't come out very well via phone-camera. It's a blue-grey on black.

Maybach_on_5th_01.jpg

Maybach_on_5th_02.jpg

Olds442 said:
Maybach on 5th avenue. I like the color combo.....which I just realized didn't come out very well via phone-camera. It's a blue-grey on black.

Maybach_on_5th_01.jpg

Maybach_on_5th_02.jpg

Wow......what a nice car!! I just love the interior, it's stunning!!

I'm a bit surprised that there's no snow in NYC........I thought Ontario and neighboring provinces/states are snowing right now.

Salar said:
It's damn winter. No cool cars, no pics.

bobo_1314 said:
What's Viper GT? You mean GTS?

Where did you live in Van BTW, and do you like Toronto better than Vancouver?

Yeah, I guess it's the GTS (the one with the two white stripes). I live near Children's Hospital in Vancouver........and of course I love Vancouver more than Toronto.......just look at the exotics on Burrard Street!! :lol:

bobo_1314 said:
Olds442 said:

Wow......what a nice car!! I just love the interior, it's stunning!!
I'm a bit surprised that there's no snow in NYC........I thought Ontario and neighboring provinces/states are snowing right now.

We had snow and there is still some in outlying areas. Snow in NYC does not last long. With all the foot traffic and cars it gets mashed away real quick.