Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

logo said:
Salar said:
bartboy9891 said:
http://img440.imageshack.**/img440/8951/f430pressside4ef.jpg
compare the f430 to that picture. its a 360 for sure ;)
But it's got a "Ferrari" badge... :roll:

This has got a Ferrari badge, too.

250gto_black.jpg

never seen a black one before... <3 <3 <3 <3
A cool 3d model ;)

http://www.cgnetworks.com/gallerycrits/31192/31192_1104371430.jpg

Lion's Gate Bridge off-ramp... thought that would be pretty obvious to a Vancouverite.

:oops:

Hey, how do you upload your pics of your cell phone? I've got lots of car pics but don't know how to upload them to PC. Can you help me?

What type of phone is it?

Mine has an SD card which I just take out and put in my computer... I can also hook it up to my computer with the USB cable and use Microsoft Activesync. It depends on what model it is.

Do you have a portable computer? Big chance it has infrared too, desktop computers mostly don't have infrared but laptops do.
And with your mobile phone came a "book", you know, a bunch of papers with difficult words on it. It could come in handy ;-)

edit: the first google result for k300a tells me that it doesn't have infrared :/

Yeah, the K300 has IR... so if you have a laptop you can do the infrared thing. If not, you can get a data cable... but I'm not sure how easy this is with Sony Ericsson phones.

You can also just email it to yourself off the phone.

Dude, no time for reading that crap really.

And yes, my comp is DELL Dimension 3000. I got it last year, it's still kinda new.

Ah sh!t, it's 3:00 AM. I need some sleep, been working all the day. Thanks guys for help anyways.

Shawn_230 said:
Yeah, the K300 has IR... so if you have a laptop you can do the infrared thing. If not, you can get a data cable... but I'm not sure how easy this is with Sony Ericsson phones.

I've tried E-Mail. it doesnt work, maybe it needs some program on my desktop comp.

I'm gonna buy a port tomorrow from Future Shop. ;)

Salar said:
Shawn_230 said:

I've tried E-Mail. it doesnt work, maybe it needs some program on my desktop comp.

I'm gonna buy a port tomorrow from Future Shop. ;)

If it's not a hassle for you to go to Richmond (depends on where you live in Vancouver), you can go to a cell phone place at Empire Center (beside Parker Place). I think you can get an infrared dongle (it's really an infrared port, but it's really small) cheaper than getting one at Future Shop. I believe that shop is called BHEC. If you can't find it, you can try Parker Place, there are quite a few cell phone shops there, and you can shop for a better deal.

Ok guys, my turn!

Today

Gold M3 with pimp rims
http://img391.imageshack.**/img391/6692/34532ci.jpg

928S4 with bunch of Jags
http://img391.imageshack.**/img391/2905/346366un.jpg

I don't care what some fat guy like Jeremy Clarkson says: I like that colour on the M3.

Cool finds yet again :roll:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
I don't care what some fat guy like Jeremy Clarkson says: I like that colour on the M3.

:puke:

Oh dear SL65! We agree on so many things....but this is not one of them. :p

I just think it you are going to spend all that money, why not buy something tastefull. :lol:

Janus said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

:puke:

Oh dear SL65! We agree on some many things....but this is not one of them. :p

I just think it you are going to spend all that money, why not buy something tastefull. :lol:

At the same time, why spend $50k on a car just to blend in and look like a Toyota.. I would have one in some bright colour (not the bile yellow ;)) and say "look at me, my car is so much better than yours". Could do without the "bling" wheels though. ;)