Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Wow! One of Tennessee’s finest I guess. Explains why they’ve got amber turn signals from the factory I guess.

I don't think the Atlas is available anywhere in Europe.

This has to be the biggest vehicle ever made on the MQB platform, right?

I don't think the Atlas is available anywhere in Europe.

This has to be the biggest vehicle ever made on the MQB platform, right?

Yes it is, and also the first new platform for a US made VW since the plant opened in 2010.

Today when I cycled I saw this. Apparently the Arundel Department of Public Works provides safe drinking water, processes public wastewater, manages the collection and recycling of solid waste, designs and constructs public works and restores County waterways. I'd guess the truck has been used primarily as fire engine, but such a department can do with such a truck as well. As you can see in the background of the first picture there is a GMC Van or something similar on the property as well, but I didn't register it when I was there since there was this big yellow thing stealing all my attention. :p

Ford Truck 01.jpg
Ford Truck 02.jpg

Ah yes, Lightning McCrash.

Looks it. Popular mod since the Euro spec ones are better. Plasti-dipped kidney grilles, not so much ?
Hell, even the H4 replacement to H4656 is a massive improvement.

As a parts guy, there is no better car than a Saab 90. There's no AWD, no diesel, no xenon, no AC, no automatic, no abs, no sports suspension and nothing else either. I love it.

That exhaust pipe is just, out there.

Today I was out and about again and saw this. The first one is obivously an Opel Rekord E, but I can't pin the second one. Is it some Dodge? The 1971 Coronet has a similar rear with the lights in the chrome bumper, but they're formed differently and the one I photographed has a recess in the bootlid instead of a ridge...

Opel Rekord E 01.jpg
Opel Rekord E 02.jpg
American Muscle 01.jpg
American Muscle 02.jpg

Yup, that's it. :) At first I did think about the Impala as well, but didn't find any pictures even close to the one I saw. It seems the designs in the 60s and 70s sometimes changed from year to year instead of a facelift every 4-5 years as it is nowadays...

Kia Borrego

EC5D145B-FB4A-42BD-8192-3075D4C333DF.jpeg