Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Seen today: Ferrari F12
20210424-101633.jpg

ba793389ea59b45a6ad5bb4fbca54206.jpg

Somebody actually bought an S90 in tiny diesel spec and paid for it with their own monies. I am amazed

That is what happens when you live in a country with tall people and absurd displacement based road taxes.....we aren't all insects like you you know, we don't all fit in tiny ass POS cars.......let the man enjoy his car, and you enjoy your shitbox.

I need a bigger truck, or an aircraft carrier, cause you lot clearly aren't getting the message.

He can drive whatever he wants but if you’re getting a ‘big Volvo’ why not get the V90 like a normal person? It’s more rare than a Skoda Superb sedan

'normal person'........ that's code for 'I only understand things I know and approve off' right?

You know what our country desperately needs NooDle? More people who think OUTSIDE the box, but by all means have fun firmly inside it like so many or your peers, with your typical car in your typical family parked outside your typical home.

Europe is doomed.

Sorry.......guess you're right.

Bad year.

Fallen off the bed on the wrong side this morning, @Cowboy? You're laying the being the resident asshole on thick today.
Honestly, I remember @Cowboy speaking like this quite often before he left the forums for a while... And TBF... that guy defending Trump in political thread basically got free reign for a very long time before he left on his own terms. Cowboy's rants are nowhere near that level of trash that tainted this place for so long.

a004c39ed5bfe76dd28c26d852d1d5ca.jpg

Aston Martin convertible, almost as rare as an S90

I can understand why some people want a sedan, but I never really understood the design. It's like they had their most talented people do the V90, but the S90 was handed over to some intern that went ahead and styled it to look like a Ford Scorpio.

1619349095807.png

?
00D4BFEF-BFC0-49E0-A157-1F505DB02EC2.jpeg

A whole flurry from today's ride through Hamburg, from the least rare to the rarest:

Bentley Continental GT (yes, that's the most common from the cars I found interesting - I've seen at least four in the last month or so)

Bentley Continental GT.jpg

Mercedes-Benz W108

Mercedes-Benz W108.jpg

Volvo Amazon

Volvo Amazon.jpg

Opel Kadett C (paging @Dr_Grip)

Opel Kadett C.jpg

Opel Kadett C City (parked near the Kadett C shown above, and judging from the numberplate I'm 99% sure they're owned by the same person)

Opel Kadett C City.jpg

Renault Dauphine

Renault Dauphine.jpg

Reactions: lip
Went to try a new local charging point and this pulled up just as I was finishing.

IMG_0873_S1920.jpg

It was in a sorry state, a piece had fallen off but had somehow managed to stay on the bed of the van.