Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Yup. Because Elantra never did particularly well in Europe. This is somewhat of their Škoda Octavia answer.

Kind of like the Kia ProCeed, but less pretentious-looking. Not that this sells particularly well, either.

^ Yeah, never seen this before, and I must confess that I didn't even recognise the badge as a Hyundai logo until after I posted the pic here...

Swiss Army Mowag 8x8, learner version (the temporary cabin on top is there to seat the driving instructor), these things can do 140km/h
DSCF5029.jpg

Seen today: Same 8x8 from the front...
DSCF5095.jpg

Morris Minor
DSCF5101.jpg

Ferrari 360
DSCF5119.jpg

From my last ride around Hamburg, all taken from a dashcam so they're distorted:

Daihatsu Copen

Daihatsu Copen.jpg

Honda Insight

Honda Insight.jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT (I think...)

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT.jpg

Green Lamborghini earlier today, couldn't get a better picture unfortunately.

IMG_20210811_121045__01.jpg

Just seeing an Audi RS7 is not really that special, but two of them parked next to each other, at a place that is not an Audi dealership?

tempImagetBkWJk.jpg

Reactions: lip
From today's vaccination run, again taken from a dashcam so slightly distorted:

Porsche Taycan (might be registered to Porsche, almost all Porsche press cars have S - GO xxxx

Porsche Taycan.jpg

Porsche 924

Porsche 924.jpg

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV (the rear quarter panel read "GTV" so it wasn't a GT)

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV.jpg

They are all but extinct.

That is most definitely carbage!

I saw my first 4c ever today in beautiful white. Wasn’t quick enough to snap it, despite it being driven by a lady who seemed to be 85 years old. A lot of questions there

Those new RS6's have such a presence about them on the road. Unlike previous Audi's where, they are nice, but they're all very similar looking this RS6 stands out.

^ Yeah, for example this week I catched a RS6 from the same generation as my S6, sure for a car guy the differences are easy to spot (even wider fenders, 2 big instead of 4 small exhaust, air tunnels between exhausts), but for a non-car person they are the same cars (apart from the badge):
2021-08-24-Di-1.jpg

718 GTS

BB5DC45D-3F3D-447D-8249-ACDB98E31EE8.jpeg

Finally someone ordering an exciting car in an other colour than the usual depressive black, white, and silver.