And then they parked like an idiot...

A Defender 90 with an appropriate plate, from Finland none the less:
tempImageDNXdUM.jpg

A 911 (964) Targa:
tempImage2FMhWl.jpg

Seen today (Zürich visit):

@thomas' swiss cousin
Z-1.jpg

Souped-up Pontiac Firebird. Soundtrack matched the looks and was on a crushing-rocks-with-a-industrial-press level. Holy cow! :oops:
Z-2.jpg

Ferrari 575 Superamerica
Z-4.jpg

McLaren somethingsomething (they all look the same to me)
Z-5.jpg

Fiat 126, trackday toy version
Z-6.jpg

Lincoln Continental, good luck finding a parking space for that in the city :LOL:
Z-7.jpg

Rolls-Royce Phantom I with financially matching plates. ZG plates with three digits start at 50'000.- bids (SFR is roughly 1:1 to USD)... imagine what those 2-digit plates can fetch...
Z-8.jpg

Here, have some Corvette beauteousness ?
Z-10.jpg

When a container and a rocket have a baby: Brabus 700 G63
Z-11.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador
Z-12.jpg

Alfetta GTV
Z-13.jpg

Two Alfas, a 1750 GTV and a Spider, the pictures don’t show this very clearly, but both of them look a little rough round the edges, like they are driven daily:

528C4504-79BB-4B67-8A6C-A4320FD5BB66.jpeg

2AED8C5F-7262-4B8D-B692-0153A9BC13A5.jpeg

Meanwhile, the Taycan is getting very popular. Aldo, cool that customers actually order these in colors.

3E62679F-94F5-4C56-9CE1-1954860F0AD8.jpeg

41B226AD-F0C9-4A4D-8B71-340BBE549B8D.jpeg

^ The Alfa 1750 is such a mean and cool looking thing, and next to a Alfa Montreal and a Ferrari 308 the only vintage car I daydream about occasionally. ?

More from this week in Zürich. Sure, like London or Monaco, it's shooting fish in a barrel in regards to car spotting, but hey it is pleasing to my hunter-and-gatherer genes, so there it is:

RUF Turbo R
20210911-141904.jpg

Ferrari GTC 4 Lusso
20210911-162113.jpg

TIL: Johnny Noplates drives a Audi :LOL:
DSCF6148.jpg

Ferrari F8
DSCF6228.jpg

Audi RS6
DSCF6256.jpg

A wing with a Lamborghini:
DSCF6359.jpg

Toyota Celica Supra
DSCF6361.jpg

Audi S6 :razz:
DSCF6679.jpg

Genuine? Probably not, as it had swiss plates:
DSCF6560.jpg

Rare catch: Alpina Roadster V8
DSCF6601.jpg

Lancia Delta HF Intergrale
DSCF6609.jpg

Not only a Z8, but an Alpina. Geez.

Reactions: lip
A Defender 90 with an appropriate plate, from Finland none the less:
View attachment 3562424

And a typical reasonably priced Opel owner that can't be bothered to put matching hubcaps on their car. If you don't have four matching ones, at least make them match per side.

Finnish plates starting with D and W (and P, at least way back then) are typically used for trailers. Pretty interesting that the stale government authority that is Traficom allowed a car owner to buy a D plate. These are the same people that currently are issuing plates that read KUK which is swedish for "cock", and not the male bird kind. They're telling angry owners of brand new cars to basically pay for a custom plate or get lost.

And a typical reasonably priced Opel owner that can't be bothered to put matching hubcaps on their car. If you don't have four matching ones, at least make them match per side.

Finnish plates starting with D and W (and P, at least way back then) are typically used for trailers. Pretty interesting that the stale government authority that is Traficom allowed a car owner to buy a D plate. These are the same people that currently are issuing plates that read KUK which is swedish for "cock", and not the male bird kind. They're telling angry owners of brand new cars to basically pay for a custom plate or get lost.
Gotta love some bureaucracy… ?

Corvette C2:
tempImageGdqXS8.jpg

A new-ish Camaro:
tempImageQbJ5xT.jpg

A Jaaaaag XJ
tempImage0Krk6F.jpg

A (brown) Aston Martin V8 Vantage:
tempImageTOLVOX.jpg

Another Taycan, but this time with one of the more usual boring colors:
tempImagebccJZI.jpg

Later, I heard a familiar V8 sound, and was quick to grab a shot of this lovely 928:
tempImagerMAOLo.jpg

A brand new 992, these things look very low, wide, squat, and purposeful in real life:
tempImageHVOM8d.jpg

I also managed to find a surviving Austin 1300, one that the steel worms seems to have spared. Fittingly parked in front of two billboards from the Labour Party for the general election held yesterday:
tempImage24fdFP.jpg

From cycling back home from work today: 1st gen Porsche 911 (followed by an idiot who ran the red light after my light already changed to green...)

Porsche.jpg