Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

A rare clean one.

IMG_20211126_075620.jpg

Also forgot to post, some serious security around here...

IMG_20211123_123453__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lip
You missed the Carbage thread. :LOL:

Out of interest, does it cost more than a ‘normal’ plate? It’s super expensive in .be so not many people do it. Also the plate is linked to the person so no point in buying one which says ‘635i’ if your next car is an Audi .

Cost is 2k€ fwiw, and you can have anything you want aslong as it fits the plate(9 digits). Not obligated to have numbers or letters either
It's so cheap here because the fee just lets you reserve a plate online from available combinations _within the existing scheme_. You can't deviate from this, nein nein nein.
My company cars so far were all puns on the model in the number at the end, fixed two-letter code for the registration district in front, and company-mandated two letters in the middle - all within the scheme of <1-3 letters for the district> <1-2 letters you can choose> <1-4 digits you can choose> <optional E or H for electric-ish or historic>.

Last edited:
Seen this week:

Pontiac 6000 SUX, eh I mean Safari, not sure what's expected from that spoiler, what's it for? Wind or sun?
a-1.jpg

Audi R8
a-2.jpg

And a car transporter with quite some interesting mix of more or less classics...
a-3.jpg

... let's see: Merc SL and E55 AMG, Corvette, BMW Z3 and Mustang, the white one at the top is a Alfa Romeo Giulietta SS, but I have to confess I have no idea what the green one is:
a-4.jpg

Can't find a thread about customized license plate, so I'll post it here.

Seen this morning.

IMG_20211215_070436.jpg

I understand this will be seen as cheating by some, as I saw it in a Citroen dealership, however, it’s not common for a Citroen dealership to have an SM in their inventory in 2021. You can just about see a 2cv behind there as well.

The rear 3/4 is not the best angle for an SM, but still…

396ACB48-2D25-4421-B520-87F70C9A1393.jpeg

DS, SM, CX, XM, C6 and after that mostly an endless row of 1.2 liter boxes.

Saw this 9000 Aero today. I really like these late model 9000's.

9000_2.jpg

9000_1.jpg

Then just as I stood half a block further down the street with my phone out reading complaints from FG Telegram that the 9000 wasn't a Volvo, this thing parked up.

bolbo.jpg

Seen this week:
Those full width LED rear lights are getting common, but I'm way behind with modern cars. - What was this?
a-1.jpg

Seen today:

Menacing no-nonsense apex predator: Porsche 911 GT3
DSCF7599.jpg

Fiat "Brüllwürfel" (engl: screamcube), these are so utterly loud, but there is no real music to it. Like a song from a tiny speaker at peak volume. It's just noise. Meh.
DSCF7608.jpg

Old, rare, and quirky: NSU Ro 80
DSCF7628.jpg

Never seen big sand dunes in the middle of Zürich, but what the hell do I know: Merc G-Wagen
DSCF7668.jpg

Ferrari 812
DSCF7722.jpg

The real attention grabber however is a cute old MG. 100%. The end.
DSCF7726.jpg

Ferrari 550 Maranello
DSCF7681.jpg

Ferrari FF
DSCF7692.jpg

Audi S6 lol
DSCF7535.jpg

A wing with a Lamborghini Huracan attached to it. Retina-killer color choice tough:
DSCF7754.jpg

And then, my last spot of 2021, is also one the best: Ferrari 308 GTB
20211231-155102.jpg

The want is so high with one of these, yes they are utterly slow now and eat money like a motor boat, but still. - Just lovely. So much. So want.

And then, my last spot of 2021, is also one the best: Ferrari 308 GTB
20211231-155102.jpg

The want is so high with one of these, yes they are utterly slow now and eat money like a motor boat, but still. - Just lovely. So much. So want.

Of all plates to get, this owner didn't choose the rectangle .ch plate and just screwed to the euro bracket? the square plate just looks awful...