Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Yes, the grille is hideous. And to think I thought the E60/E61 was ugly when it came out. Now it's the good looking BMW...

The current fad with "aerodynamic" wheels like on that particular iX doesn't do the look any favours either.

Yes, the grille is hideous. And to think I thought the E60/E61 was ugly when it came out. Now it's the good looking BMW...

The current fad with "aerodynamic" wheels like on that particular iX doesn't do the look any favours either.
Yes, it’s ironic how the Bangle-BMWs are now the good looking ones. That humongous beaver-teeth grille they have adopted is beyond ghastly. I was about to say those aero wheels are the least of it’s aesthetic problems. It’s good for long distance driving though: (but be sure to avoid the moose)

View: https://youtu.be/neKrJN5C4Ck
Forgot this though, a 996 in an interesting colour, not just, silver, white or black: (bit of a range, so heavily cropped)
6BFF874E-E36A-46FC-9D9D-A5285ACC275F.jpeg

Also, another Chinese EV-SUV, the Hongqi:
84FA7D24-7FF8-46AD-98D6-BEF2160823C0.jpeg

Holy Hongqi! A big barge from a big country.

Speaking of big EV's, this one is quite small but it's bigger than I thought! Well, I just had the silly fantasy that it would be as small as the micro-Hondas of yesteryear (I know this is probably not that special anymore, but this was the first one I saw or acknowledged).

znKQFk8.jpg

(...)
Honda e
First one I saw in person.
Have seen a few of those here, they are kind of cute. They also have this funny feature where they have a 220v Schuko plug inside. Teslabjørn brought a standard kitchen microwave oven for one of his trips with it...

View: https://youtu.be/z83C-OQlHlA

Damn thats a cold ass Hongqi!
Is that like the N word for white people? In that case I can use it.

Also, where are we on ‘cracker’, is that not pc anymore?

<clueless white guy

Some carspotting I did in Geneva.

Nissan Figaro in good company:
Geneva-1.jpg

Ferrari Roma:
Geneva-3.jpg

Fiat Uno Turbo:
Geneva-20.jpg

Chevy Van of some sort (it had big numbers '30' on front fenders):
Geneva-22.jpg

And a Buick Century station wagon, with wood:
Geneva-25.jpg

Attachments

• Geneva-20.jpg
    Geneva-20.jpg
    967 KB · Views: 33
  • Geneva-3.jpg
    Geneva-3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Geneva-1.jpg
    Geneva-1.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 35
That same Fiat 128 on another day and in daylight. Looks a little bit rougher, but still in remarkably nice shape despite everything, nice rusty steel wheels on it too.
tempImagedGYeZI.jpg

Ford F-150 Raptor: Company car, someone working with installing HVAC-systems.
tempImagemY7n37.jpg

This post office always has the most random cars...

Today's batch:
Pontiac Bonneville (9th gen, 1992-1999)
Scion iA sedan
Lincoln Mark LT

Seen today in Zürich:

Jaguar XF Sportbrake
DSCF8238.jpg

Ferrari 488 Pista
DSCF8248.jpg

Jaguar E-Type
DSCF8258.jpg

Ferrari F8
DSCF8326.jpg

Audi S6 :LOL:
DSCF8319.jpg

Ferrari 812
DSCF8333.jpg

Cadillac Seville STS
DSCF8354.jpg

And a Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. - Cool toy, but as with the Fiat 500 Abarth these have a distinctive but overly loud and dronig 4-pot noise, without any music to it.
DSCF8367.jpg

Yeah that's a Santana PS-10, a Defender clone made after Santana stopped making Defenders under licence. Some areas were improved but it still has leaf springs and a selectable 4WD system rather than the full-time 4WD and centre diff. that the Defender had. The IVECO engine was arguably worse than the Td5 but maybe more reliable, ZF gearbox stronger than the R380.

Last edited: