DSCF8684.jpg

Audi RS6
DSCF8688.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador
DSCF8787.jpg

And here we have to the left a modern -and to the right a old Volvo: :LOL:
Volvo-2.jpg
Volvo-1.jpg

^ Oops, sorry, that was just the picture I had in my mind, while I took this real one, thehe:
DSCF8786.jpg

Ferrari 400
DSCF8811.jpg

Ferrari 488 Pista
DSCF8874.jpg

Excalibur
DSCF8877.jpg

Jaguar S-Type
DSCF8901.jpg

End of part 1 of 3

Trip to Zürich

Part 2 of 3

Porsche + McLaren chat
DSCF8930.jpg

Ferrari F8
DSCF8946.jpg

Fiat 500
DSCF8959.jpg

Saab 900 TURBO
DSCF8982.jpg

Audi TTRS (still on thin winter boots, tsk)...
DSCF9047.jpg

... the same with this Audi S6, still on thin winter boots, tsk tsk. :LOL:
DSCF8932.jpg

Ferrari 488, for sure not on winter boots. :LOL:
DSCF9050.jpg

Audi RS6, soon with a ticket, oops
DSCF9059.jpg

End of Part 2 of 3

Trip to Zürich

Part 3 of 3

More McLaren (don't ask me to name the model, they all look the same to me) :LOL:
DSCF9085.jpg

Ford Mustang
DSCF9086.jpg

Audi RS4 and Audi RS5
DSCF9165.jpg

Oops. Moments before this BMW guy was blasting loud music whilst standing in a short traffic jam, but then Karma came fast and silenced him swiftly. - We all drove happily over his coolant fluid. :LOL:
DSCF9174.jpg

Alpina B3S
DSCF9186.jpg

Renault Alpine
DSCF9189.jpg

Some old Chevrolet steel
DSCF9244.jpg

And a Lamborghini Urus
DSCF9322.jpg

End of Part 3 of 3

That was it. Good day. - Sure car spotting in Zürich is like shooting fish in a barrell, but hey as long as I have fun...

Ford Mustang
DSCF9086.jpg

Some old Chevrolet steel
DSCF9244.jpg

The Mustang is a 1967. You can tell the 1967 Mustang from the 1968 in a couple of easy ways; 1. The 1968 has the new for that year federally mandated side marker lamps. 2. The "scoop" on the side is larger on the 1967 where the 1968 has a chrome piece instead of the plastic (I am assuming, I've never held one) "vent".

The Chevrolet is a 1957. Fairy low trim level, I'd say. Still a nice looking car. The 1957 is easy to differentiate from the 1955 and 1956 with it's much larger tail fins.

• Wizard
Reactions: lip
Alfa Romeo <3

What kind of search words do you use to find such an obscure car? I consider myself savvy at searching, but that's next level...

That Brabus G-Class ist just vulgar. But the Wunderbaum and not having removed the old Swiss Autobahn vignette make it even worse. :D

What kind of search words do you use to find such an obscure car? I consider myself savvy at searching, but that's next level...
The Audi rings were a hint, and I guessed that it was pre-Audi, so I tried with "Auto Union DKW sports car", clicked image search, browed a bit and found it. Then I saw the license plate, and did a new search on that + "DKW" and found the page.

Reactions: lip
The Audi rings were a hint, and I guessed that it was pre-Audi, so I tried with "Auto Union DKW sports car", clicked image search, browed a bit and found it. Then I saw the license plate, and did a new search on that + "DKW" and found the page.
Have some internet points. (y)