Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

thank you, my new job payed for it (they also cover my bill every month :) )

haz

Sorry to burst your bubble haz but N73's cam is just as bad as they have been before in mobiles phones. 3,2mp with crappy autofocus + "Zeiss tech". And digital zoom = no zoom.

I know it's a phone but you were sounding like it actually would be any good. I had to correct this, It aint.

static said:
Haha and you are overtaking it :)
It looks like a Noble but can't really help you indentifying it better.
And in my wife's Honda minivan, nonetheless! ;)

bartboy9891 said:
an M12 GTO, if not an M12 GTO 3R. You saw that in Kentucky?
That's right, Kentucky. He/she lives in or around Louisville because I've seen the car before, just never got a shot before.
Everyone would be surprised if they found out how much money really is in Kentucky... one of our little secrets.

Went to Paris Motor Show Sunday, took lots of pics, still posting them on my site, will make a thread later. Here are some things I saw on the roads in Paris (and some from the show using my phone)!

I took over 450 pics in one day, so I still have to resize and stick them on my site... Not easy!

This F430 was at the Arc de Triomphe, when the lights turned he put his foot down, and the V8 actually drowned the sound of every other car there, and trust me, it was packed!!

These two Aston DB9's were both on Avenue Victor Hugo!

Carver

VW Eos

Ferrari F599 GTB

Scuderia Ferrari F248

Pininfarina Ferrari P4/5

static said:
Sorry to burst your bubble haz but N73's cam is just as bad as they have been before in mobiles phones. 3,2mp with crappy autofocus + "Zeiss tech". And digital zoom = no zoom.

I know it's a phone but you were sounding like it actually would be any good. I had to correct this, It aint.

Don't worry about bursting my bubble, cuz you're not .... you obviously don't own/use an N73 - cuz the cam is friggn great!! Every test they do in the tech/online mags confirm it has the best cam tech on the market. That's good enough for me ...

haz

haz said:
static said:

Don't worry about bursting my bubble, cuz you're not .... you obviously don't own/use an N73 - cuz the cam is friggn great!! Every test they do in the tech/online mags confirm it has the best cam tech on the market. That's good enough for me ...

haz

haz... you have the word from me that its an awesome phone, my gf owns one and the pictures are pretty much as good as a phone can ever get :D... thinking about buying one myself :D, and static, the autofocus isn't shit, I think its better than any phone on the market at this point

i think thats a Ferrari F2005 not a 248

[sarcasm]New Sports car. Raining and the guy was sitting on my ass. Can anyone identify this new sports car?? :lol:[/sarcasm]
SportsCar.jpg

M3 Convertible
M3ConvertibleMedium.jpg

Limo
limoMedium.jpg

Mischief007 said:
[sarcasm]New Sports car. Raining and the guy was sitting on my ass. Can anyone identify this new sports car?? :lol:[/sarcasm]

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/6615/loldk5.jpg
:lol:

is it me, or is it just that the M3 convertible is just silly and not what an M3 should be

in my point it just makes the car look soft and heavy, the M3 should be light and :evil:

andyhui01 said:
haz said:
static said:

haz

SURE IS :thumbsup:

haz

haz... you have the word from me that its an awesome phone, my gf owns one and the pictures are pretty much as good as a phone can ever get :D... thinking about buying one myself :D, and static, the autofocus isn't shit, I think its better than any phone on the market at this point

PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2006

Visit KryptonZone.org for more pictures, this is just a teaser :p

There are pictures from Aston DBR9 to 722 Edition SLR to Subaru Impreza WRX STi to CL 63 AMG to Maserati Quattroporte, and lots more. Also, lots more to come, especially the Ferrari collection!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Excellent photos as usual except your camera didn't quite pick up the colour of the GT3 correctly :p

pfrocker said:
is it me, or is it just that the M3 convertible is just silly and not what an M3 should be

in my point it just makes the car look soft and heavy, the M3 should be light and :evil:

When I first saw it I thought it was a poser but then I saw the distinct M3 stuff. A blonde woman was driving it. Those M3 convertibles seem to attract blonde women.

Yeah, I agree the camera didn't do the GT3 RS justice :unsure: , but the lighting was extremely poor by the Porsche stand and I had to fight off about 50 people just to get a decent shot of the thing before I was hit by a tide of people going the other way...! :x

The 722 was just fascinating. :woot: The colour of it is like sort of titanium/tungsten silver, which is darker than the normal Merc/SLR silver, and the rims are just pure evil, added to that, the 722 badge on the grill... It just makes it so special! :roll:

Anyways, if I manage to get some work done now, I'll upload some more photos... There's the Ferrari F599 GTB, the P4/5, Lambos, Astons, even a Bugatti Royale and a Lambo Miura to come. So watch this space! 8)