Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Watto

well, i sort of knew that something was wrong with the "Veyron"... I noticed that the rear wing was missing... But posted it anyway :) It still looks amazing though..
its the concept version

hey guys, some help please...

a while back, about 4 months before the amv8 came out, i saw one on the roads in brussels, and i was quite suprised to be honest. didn't believe it, so someone showed me a site that checks british number plates and then tells you what model the car is.

i think i just saw a rolls-royce 101ex, which cannot be possible, but it's also from uk and the number plate is KISS M. does anyone know the website i'm talking about?

ps. i'll post pics later, but i think it must be a phantom anyways... maybe the one with the extended wheelbase...

Last edited:
I saw this rolls-Royce Phantom this afternoon. Almost exactly a year since I saw my first one ever, this is the second, and it's the same one too, in the same car park :cool: Last time I was afraid to even go in that car park, this time, well, I wasn't. I was surprised to see a very AVERAGE looking couple get into it and drive away. Somehow I expected a uniformed driver :?

http://img397.imageshack.**/img397/6701/cidafbeelding21ei1.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.**/img161/6188/cidafbeelding232zt1.jpg

And yes, the hood ornament was gone. But when the car drove off, it was back on. guess they took it inside so it wouldn't get swiped.

it hides automatically under a flap so thieves can?t get it ;)

[youtube]vVpZm1DL9E8[/youtube]

And yes, the hood ornament was gone. But when the car drove off, it was back on. guess they took it inside so it wouldn't get swiped.
Wrong. The hood ornament is electrical and "dives away" if needed. ;)

EDIT: Damn, seconds behind D-Fence.

As I said before *fg* (beat you by some seconds and I even have a nice video! (I WIN I WIN ^^))

Wrong. The hood ornament is electrical and "dives away" if needed. ;)

EDIT: Damn, seconds behind D-Fence.

Also, if you try to pull the ornament it hides inside very quickly. A Phantom was at a shopping mall as a demo, and while I was looking at the car the salesman told me the grab the ornament. Well, that's how I figured out that it's hard to steal the ornament on the newer model cars.

I was surprised to see a very AVERAGE looking couple get into it and drive away. Somehow I expected a uniformed driver :?

You would be surprised how often that is the case. I know a couple of people who just drive them down to the shops to get some milk. I only know about 3 people who have drivers. One is a government minister so he gets a free 24/7 driver, and that is lucky for him because he has never actually had a license, and the others live in London where traffic is a complete bitch and you can actually do a couple of hours of work in the back of your car on the way home.

Saleen Mustang VS S65 AMG
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxHgfiX774[/YOUTUBE]
I recorded the video, pretty cool, but it's short.

What was that at the end? Sounded great!

CamPicTure40.jpg

CamPicTure37.jpg

---both cars owned by the same guy, parked outside some prestigious yatch club
CamPicTure81.jpg

CamPicTure91.jpg

---someone called Tommy Goh sold some technology stuff he invtented to HP computers and look at his garage! F50 and Enzo, balck Gallardo, A4 Cabrio and some 1990's Ferrari at the very end.
CamPict29.jpg

---Phaeton. My dad's boss owns one, been chauferred in it thrice. Absolute luxury! I reckon it's better at the back seat compared to an S-class

[EDIT] I would take clearer pics of the Enzo garage when I pass by it next time :thumbsup:

Last edited: