Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I saw my first Volvo C30 today... damn the rear is ugly. You'd think the huge glass hatch would look good but it doesn't. I also saw a blue Continental GTC, a Maserati Spyder and an awesome Ferrari 360 CS with the stripes and all.

No pictures again, sorry. It seems I've been in a rush for the entirety of the last month.

I saw my first Volvo C30 today... damn the rear is ugly. You'd think the huge glass hatch would look good but it doesn't. I also saw a blue Continental GTC, a Maserati Spyder and an awesome Ferrari 360 CS with the stripes and all.

No pictures again, sorry. It seems I've been in a rush for the entirety of the last month.

Cool. Where was the CS, and what color?

Spotted at petrol station on my way south on the weekend.

The owner worked for Porsche and it arrived 2 days ago.

Sorry about my camera :?

2007-03-1519-10-50_0069Medium.jpg

2007-03-1519-11-36_0070Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome. I would buy an orange one in a heartbeat. It's so great.

Where were you going in the south of NZ? I want to come see New Zealand.

I was heading the direction of south (from Auckland). Was traveling to the Womad festival (world music festival). Was an excellent time.

You should come to NZ. Some of the best driving roads ever! :D

You should come to NZ. Some of the best driving roads ever! :D

Agreed - though I can only speak for the South Island. The problem is though the damn scenery is so spectacular that you end up cruising along trying to take it all in.

I went to a audi-bentley dealer a couple of days ago. When i looked at the second floor wich was closed you could just see the rear of an enzo:), so of course we asked if we could go upstairs...They let us go there with an employee and there were 16 ferrari's(someone's private collection:D):
- f40
- f50
- enzo
- 430 spider
- 360 challenge stradale
and some more:D

The guy wich owns the cars also gets the slr and veyron very soon

They wouldn't let us take pictures:mad:

Limited edition on sale...
The text say "Pimp my work-truck"
http://img162.imageshack.**/img162/7913/banii042ez9.jpg

Last edited:
^LOL

I would so get my mum one of those to replace her MK1 Kangoo

http://img387.imageshack.**/img387/6547/dsc00282largezc8.jpg

Beetle RSI!

You get it as a garage replacement car when your windows get repaired........

I went to a audi-bentley dealer a couple of days ago. When i looked at the second floor wich was closed you could just see the rear of an enzo:), so of course we asked if we could go upstairs...They let us go there with an employee and there were 16 ferrari's(someone's private collection:D):
- f40
- f50
- enzo
- 430 spider
- 360 challenge stradale
and some more:D

The guy wich owns the cars also gets the slr and veyron very soon

They wouldn't let us take pictures:mad:
That's crazy; where do you live?

Beetle RSI!

You get it as a garage replacement car when your windows get repaired........

That's a great marketing...

Cleaning off the phone...

Don't know what happened to the front picture of the Elise. Spotted all the others at London Motorcars; I've never been there before. Interesting place, as you can see...originally doubled back 'cause there was a beautiful old 911 Turbo out front and I wanted to get a look. It was gone by the time I got gas and turned around, but I happened to see inside the building where it was parked:

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

And a nice 335 outside my place. Just a nice colour, photo-worthy.
Image034.jpg

Cleaning off the phone...

Don't know what happened to the front picture of the Elise. Spotted all the others at London Motorcars; I've never been there before. Interesting place, as you can see...originally doubled back 'cause there was a beautiful old 911 Turbo out front and I wanted to get a look. It was gone by the time I got gas and turned around, but I happened to see inside the building where it was parked:

How come you didn't notice the dark grey SLR at the corner? It has a cover tho.

Is that what it was? It had a Ferrari cover on it though, and older Ferrari rims...kinda doubt it was an SLR...

Edit: Oh, I see the one you're talking about...as well as the side exit exhausts, good eye. I was outside though, the place was closed, or else I would've peeked underneath.

I think the security car that was patrolling figured I was casing the place, dressed all in black with a camera, so I didn't want to stick around long.

That's crazy; where do you live?

That's a great marketing...

They also have a H1, H2, Z3, Z4 etc :)

Did you know only 250 Beetle RSi?s were made? this one is Orange, but has blue/white foil on it.....another one stood @ our VW Dealer :)

Is that what it was? It had a Ferrari cover on it though, and older Ferrari rims...kinda doubt it was an SLR...

Edit: Oh, I see the one you're talking about...as well as the side exit exhausts, good eye. I was outside though, the place was closed, or else I would've peeked underneath.

I think the security car that was patrolling figured I was casing the place, dressed all in black with a camera, so I didn't want to stick around long.

;)

http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/7049/60006297uh5.jpg

Same car, spotted on street

http://img258.imageshack.**/img258/785/0012028medium29ob1.jpg

They also have a H1, H2, Z3, Z4 etc :)

Did you know only 250 Beetle RSi?s were made? this one is Orange, but has blue/white foil on it.....another one stood @ our VW Dealer :)

I thought there were 125 of them. Dunno why... :?