Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I do have some more pictures of it, but they are really unsharp:

this was the next best:
http://img249.imageshack.**/img249/1172/photo0166ng2.jpg

I also have a movie, but it's a .3gp format so i don't know how to show it here.

I think youtube accepts 3gp, since it's quicktime. Although i know how to convert from 3gp to xvid avi, which i know for sure youtube accepts. What's the filesize?

I saw a new Peugeot convertible a couple of weeks ago on 16th and Oak, but that car had BC plates, and I didn't see any Euro plates underneath since the license plate slot was not one of those long rectangular ones. I'm not too sure where that guy got the car from, but probably either from the US, or somewhere in Europe with North American style plates.

Are you guys sure you're seeing new Peugeot's here? That S-Max in the State's is undoubtedly there for testing, since there's no way the Euro version would comply with US crash or emission regs. For a Peugeot to be here in Canada, it would have to be over 15 years old, same with the Alfa's. Any new car would need to satisfy our crash requirements; even if it is admissible into the States, we have stricter regulations on bumper requirements.

Are you guys sure you're seeing new Peugeot's here? That S-Max in the State's is undoubtedly there for testing, since there's no way the Euro version would comply with US crash or emission regs. For a Peugeot to be here in Canada, it would have to be over 15 years old, same with the Alfa's. Any new car would need to satisfy our crash requirements; even if it is admissible into the States, we have stricter regulations on bumper requirements.

I'm pretty sure it was a Peugeot because it had the famous lion emblem on the front of the car. I don't know what model it was, but it was a convertible since the car had the top down. The car seemed to be a recent model, since it looked quite new.

It was most definetly a Peugeot... It was parked outside wiesack.... it was left hand drive... so it doesn't need to be 15 years old, as long as it meets the safety requirements.

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti Veyron

I saw this Veyron while on a trip to Berlin, in a Bugatti show room.
Sorry about the pic quality!
DSC01318.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

Hey hey it's the famous blue and black Veyron - must be it's sixth or seventh appearance in this thread (though I can understand why).

Sorry!

LOL were not having a go at you.... we just find it funny that the same veyron has poped up so manny times in this thred. lol

I was going to look though the thread first but then i saw how many pages there are! 380! lol

I was going to look though the thread first but then i saw how many pages there are! 380! lol

Doesn't matter if it's been posted before anyway - you saw it, that's the whole point of the thread. Like I said I can understand why it's appeared so many times.

Yesterday I saw on the road (!!):

Miura
Countach
3 E-Types
2 190 SL
1 300 SL

and this (I have no idea what it is)

http://img339.imageshack.**/img339/1948/dsc00288ps7.th.jpg

Reason: It?s Techno Classica time, a large oldtimer show over here :)