http://img211.imageshack.**/img211/2953/banii120js7.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.**/img211/2503/banii121ud8.jpg

Streets of Prague

Streets of Prague

Lamborghini Murcielago & Ferrari F430 and a F430 in my rear view mirror
01052007237.jpg

15032007075.jpg

19052007290.jpg

Once again, not one of my spots, but maybe one of them will be in the future, as there are at least 2 with dutch plates :dance:

4504b4dd_R8_s.jpg

Man I want an R8. But then, Its only a few ???? less than the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Hmm. If it was my money, I'd not go on holiday for a year. Spend it at home with the Aston. Or go on the holiday, and buy one a year old.

04062007.jpg

^hahaha. Worst park ever! Was any damage done to the van?

Yes.

A friend of mine took the pic.

It was a woman, and she used 10 minutes to get the car like that...

spot8_mercedes_cls55-amg_2.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.**/img161/7425/banii119eo5.jpg

Hm... is the last one (the CLS AMG i spotted) a 55 or a 63 ? I'm confused. I think it is the 63?

It's not real, why?

1) Where's the "V8 Kompressor" badge?

2) Those rims are 18" older style AMG, WHICH were not offered when CLS was being produced. CLS55 AMG came with 19" like you posted there. Plus "55" is missing beside the CLS badge there, so what I conclude here is the car is probably a CLS350 or 500, owner put some rims (cheaper AMGs) and exhausts.

P.S. Haz, I am an idiot. You win.

Last edited:
^ Good detective work Salar. :p

It's funny but the Merc dealer here actually suggested that my dad buy an SL550 with the AMG pack and remove the 550 so it would look like a true AMG. What a loser... they should fire idiots like that encouraging stupid behaviour.

Yesterday I saw a new M5 without any M badge :huh:
I also spotted a F430 with a gorgeous colourcombo: dark grey exterior with a burgundy interior.

It's funny but the Merc dealer here actually suggested that my dad buy an SL550 with the AMG pack and remove the 550 so it would look like a true AMG. What a loser... they should fire idiots like that encouraging stupid behaviour.

lol that's ridiculous

The guy was just trying to sell a car. ;)

That's true... well we came out on top as we didn't buy a car from them. It's just funny that a Merc dealer advocates doing something so pointless.

The worst is when people shave badges off their decent car. I know there's a bunch of people who shaved badges on their IS350... why? So people think you drive a 250?

The guy was just trying to sell a car. ;)

That's true... well we came out on top as we didn't buy a car from them. It's just funny that a Merc dealer advocates doing something so pointless.

The worst is when people shave badges off their decent car. I know there's a bunch of people who shaved badges on their IS350... why? So people think you drive a 250?

People here remove badges all the time... I'd say that definitely more than half of the cars are debadged.