Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Blue Sti with lotsa stickers, silver 911 Carrera, silver Vette, Mercedes SLK230, and a Mercedes coupe....not sure what though, I was too far away. I think one of the SL's....looked absolutely gorgeous :)

Today I saw a silver Suzuki Liana! :mrgreen:

Sightings of the day

Sightings of the day

First sorry for the lack of pic quality but through car windows at speed it's hard! :wink:

I missed some (wasn't quick enough to grab the cam)

-Porsche Boxster S
-Mercedes-Benz CLK500
-Mercedes Benz SL500
-Old Alfa Spider
-C5 Corvette Convertible
-C3 Corvette

Now the ones with pics... noting really special though.

a Z4 taking off (I bet he floored it because that straight 6 was screaaaaming!) :p

post-1-1090092849.jpg

a Porsche Boxster S

post-1-1090092876.jpg

a modded batmobile vette with a huge wing but a nice V8 sound 8)

post-1-1090092912.jpg

and finally, the piece de resistance! a superb red RX-8! :D :D

post-1-1090092965.jpg

got closer at the light..

post-1-1090092984.jpg

passed him for a front shot
post-1-1090093007.jpg

and decided to take two :lol:

post-1-1090093038.jpg

then he made a u-turn just so I could take another pic of the beauty and hear it's Renesis through the revs! 8)

post-1-1090093070.jpg

god I love this car! :twisted:

Hehe, I didn't look at who posted this last post, but when i saw the amount of atention going to the RX-8... I Just Knew It :wink: :p

btw. Renesis, don't you have front licenseplates?

YEsterday night in Paris, i saw a black Hummer H1, and just after, an H2 !!!!

The H2 was parked, and it was so wide that it exceeded the park size for about 1m :lol:

Jostyrostelli said:
Hehe, I didn't look at who posted this last post, but when i saw the amount of atention going to the RX-8... I Just Knew It :wink: :p

btw. Renesis, don't you have front licenseplates?

nope! unlike most provinces in Canada we're intelligent :wink:

I saw a Viper yesterday. It had the standard white racing stripes. It was a nice looking machine.

OT: Renesis, it is a great car. I've had mine for a couple weeks now and I just keep being more and more impressed by it.

So Renesis, why are you Canadians (more) intelligent than others by only using rear licenseplates?
It sure makes the car more beautiful!

Well nothing new considering where i live and stuff.........ok heres what i can remeber...i've seen atleast 6 S 500s parked in the same parken lot (one rents) and the rest where my chinese friend's parents..lol should have takken it cuz soo many benzs and one little BMW in the middle...ok there the 360 Mondena...Porshe GT2..3 M5s....couple of S 600s...2 S55 AMG...Bently Arange T (spellcheck) and alot more..i'll edit them in when i rember

Jostyrostelli said:
So Renesis, why are you Canadians (more) intelligent than others by only using rear licenseplates?
It sure makes the car more beautiful!

that's the point, you don't need them so don't use them! :p and I saw we were more intelligent than other provinces like Ontario..

PA only requires Rear Plates...and you can even put em in your back window.

SAW A BLACK ENZO TODAY :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Near St Germain des Pres in Paris, a black Enzo went just next to me and the guy pushed the accelerator !!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING SOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still a few days later and I can realize I saw that car in Paris :lol:

it was so low!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even lower than the GT40 JC tested on Sunday's TG !!!!!

If you have the possibility to hear one, wwooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just profit !!!!!!!!!!!!

what was it towed by 0_O

Saw a Maybach...in the show room...man they sold 5 already 0_O in Georgia! (the state..not the country in Europe) black..but the doors were locked ;_; and the guy who had the keys was driving to send a car to a custormoer (love that thought...u buy a new car and when its done they drive it to you)