Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

^^ I suppose so, my brother (who lives in, let's say the mid east part of Holland) owns three Porsche 928s:

One nice one for special occasions, one daily driver and one parts car :lol: .

Btw, Porsche sells way more cars in America than they do in Germany/Europe!

I think it's kinda weak that they don't have special bumpers for those smaller us-license plates, the unpainted plastic things on both sides of the license plate look ugly - we don't have anything like this here in Germany. (At least they could paint 'em!)

cya
Oli

In Holland it's special to see a Porsche? You're right beside Germany!! We're across the ocean, so guess how often it is that I see a Porsche!!

If you live in Amsterdam or that area you'll see quite some porsches. It depends where you're from.
America is a lot bigger, so has a lot more rich people.

all rich dutch people come to belgium, caus they gotta pay less taxes

and i see a lot of porsches

also a lot old ones, there are many who buy an old porsche and only drive it during the weekend

I saw that last week on the telly, Dutch people going to German villages, taking over the villages just because it's cheaper to live there...I'm really not surprised that you guys think that Dutch people are cheap...

America is a lot bigger, so has a lot more rich people.

Yes, that's true. I see so many Porsches where I live (Chicago), and I just look pass them like theyre normal cars. So its really not special to see a Porsche. Ferraris and Lambos still turn heads though.

Just saw a porshce carrera GT while driving in Helsinki on saturday... Nearly wet myself on the spot. There is only one of them in Finland so not exactly an everyday sight.

Didn't see - but drove the new Mini Cooper cabriolet. Very disappointed (though I didn't fold the roof down since it was raining .. ) because it is sloooow ... probably due to its extra weight cuz it's a cab ...

Didn't take a pic with my crappy cam-phone, so sorry guys ... this is the first Mini Cooper Cabriolet in Norway, but I guess it's all over Europe and has been for a while, no?

Last week we (karl & me..) drove the Peugot 206 RC, with like original flames on the sides ... it was ok for a Peugot.

haz

the blurryness adds a nice cool effect to the car :wink: :lol:

nah dont be sorry. its good that you captured it and posted it.

Most recently, Dodge Viper GTS, Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG, three Ferrari 360 Modenas', Maserati Quattroporte, and a Bentley Arnage.

Saw this mint condition Volvo E 1800 today, in the rain ... shoulda taken some from the side and front - but didn't want bypassers to think I was a crazy guy pointing my mobile at some car ... :)
volvo1.jpg

I looooooove this car ... I wish I was around when this was new. My mom's dad had one back in the days ...

haz