Other shows to keep me busy?

top_cat78

while waiting for the next season of top/fifth gear.

I've finished chuck s1&2, the mentalist s1, big bang theory s1&2.

What are shows are worth dling and watching

scrubs! House. Generation kill (awsome mini series). dexter. the unit.... all those are really good

How I Met Your Mother

24 - getting kinda weak(repetitive) the last 2-3 seasons, but the first 4 seasons were amazing

Prison Break was great for the first 2 seasons, good for the third, and the fourth was watchable, just to see how it ended.

Lost - watch it from the start and it will either hook you completely, or you'll be WTF is this.

Last edited:
thanks guys... keep em coming!

i love house cant wait for the next episode. watched lost didnt like it from s2. dont like the male lead in prison break too

You just want US shows? UK ones worth watching. ...

Mock The Week - Frankie Boyle FTW.
QI - of course
Have I Got News for You?
The Tudors - you need to find the beginning or you will get lost in the story - who is who and who is on which side is a bit complex and that is even if you know the history a bit.

Live at the Apollo - some good acts there, you may even recognise some of them.

Sure I'll think of some more.

Battlestar Galactica, if you haven't seen it.

NCIS rocks ass :D House also great, Two and a half men ( Charlie Sheen as my focus point )..what else? Old episodes of TG, of course :p

NCIS wins hands down every day and all day. plus the new spin off is due for launch fairly soon.
Depending on what you like i would highly recommend The Wire. It does require the viewer to pay attention to what is going on at all times but its the kind of show that just delivers quality in spades. I often refer to it as 24 for the thinking man.
also for comedy i'd recommend Arrested Development, it only ran for 3 seasons but its a great example of classic comedy writing and great acting from the entire cast in all episodes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srIYAbjqT-g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7krdQ0Czqk[/YOUTUBE]

The 2 shows I will always pimp, no matter how old they are now, are Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel.

Comedies - Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Otherwise check out Supernatural, Dexter, Rome, True Blood (first few eps aren't that good, but it gets awesome). There are a bunch of others, those are just at the top of my mind.

ASHES TO ASHES!!

One of the best shows I've watched, if you want to, watch Life on Mars as well.

How I met your mother and for some reason I got hooked on Family guy recently.

I started watching Dark Blue, new show on TNT. A cop show where they are always undercover and the rest of police force doesn't know about them.