Other Song Requests

No worries. That's why you got the quick answer. I know that song very well :).

hey guys, use TUNATIC, u can download it for free, search for it on google, I can find many of your songs with this simple program (but I can't find mine :cry: :cry: :cry: )
:thumbsup:

that song has be taunting me like forever now, i'm beginning to worry i'll never know what it is :(:(:(:(

amaank said:
anybody know what the song at the start of this video is?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8412031776400631500

.... i like it :mrgreen:

The song's name is 'Extreme Ways' by Moby. Glad i was able to help, there is a song which others like myself have been trying to find for bloody ages now!!!

A post just a few places up by 'nuntius_deorum' has a clip of the music, if u recognise it, give me a post mate.

-Greg

g160687m said:
The song's name is 'Extreme Ways' by Moby. Glad i was able to help, there is a song which others like myself have been trying to find for bloody ages now!!!

A post just a few places up by 'nuntius_deorum' has a clip of the music, if u recognise it, give me a post mate.

-Greg

Thanks so much man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I gave the clip a listen and have no clue.. sorry. :(

I'll keep an ear out though.

hey does any1 no the song that plays in the ep wher they race the mb slr against the boats. the song that plays wen jeremy is crossin the bridge and quote " this is a marvelous bridge" or the part where the second boat the rib breaks cheers need 2 no it real bad

question

question

hi guys

can anyone help me identify the song playing in TG 1991 eps17 (old top gear) when the Clarkson's driving the rover alongside it's competition (5:45-7:00) ??

thanks

the pendine shootout song some of us are looking for was just on the world cup stories on BBC2 at about 9:27, if anyone happened to catch it after top gear this evening

I'll offer a financial reward of a high significant figure if somebody can reveal the name of the song used for the drag race shoot out on Pendine

Why doesn't somebody email/ask the BBC what the song used is for that Pendine Drag race. It was ALSO featured on World Cup Stories on BBC2 at 9:27p.m. (or so) on sunday 14th of May. Get in touch with them it's worth it - I would do it myself but I upset the BBC earlier this year when I mistakedly sent them a certain type of email by mistake!!!

Anybody know what Sade song it is excactly that is played in [02x02] while Jeremy is driving the Audi S4 and comparing it to the BMW M3? Thanks

Sorry i wanted to ask, is there any legal way to download the MP3 of the TG theme song?
I know its Jessica, but i really like the electronic guitar thing they did to it..

Wanted to use as phone ringtones, so even if its Midi, it'll do...
Anyone know?
Thanks