Other Song Requests

Coddington said:
swek said:
^ Hey Coddington, what's up with all the answers. Do you want to steal Zenons Job ? :lol:
i'm the future mod here, be careful :whistle: :lol:
I have just found this site and this is my contribution to the forum ;)
Well, I think we've proven in this forum that two sets of ears are better than one, but fifty sets of ears are even better than two!

I sent Coddington a PM a few days ago thanking him for his work in this section. It's people like him that have made this section such a success in such a short period of time. I may listen to a lot of music, but in the scope of things I can only really know a fraction of what is out there. More people with more musical backgrounds is what makes this section work.

Hopefully we can use this break in the Top Gear season as a chance to answer any unanswered requests, but in the meantime, I'd really like to sincerely thank everyone who has answered the numerous song requests. Thanks! :music:

guys any of you know the music played during Hammond's testing of Mercedez G55? thanks in advance

OmegaRED said:
guys any of you know the music played during Hammond's testing of Mercedez G55? thanks in advance
Top Gear 26.12.04 but i have no idea of time cause i cut the AMG test :)

1st : no idea
2nd : Bill Withers - Who Is He (And What Is He To You?)
Available on OST Jackie Brown :thumbsup:

no one is gonna fuckin see this and Ren is an ass.

im offering this vid (linking it actually) cuz i need to know the rock/metal song in it.

its a 7mb vid.

--

from my locked thread :roll:

Hi, know anyone song and artist in JC Car Years - The New Romantics (22:15-24:00) If that?s two songs, both of them...Thanks

THANK YOU hokiethang!!!

d/l song now!! :) :thumbsup:

See? you got your answer and it's in the proper place

I apologize :oops: .

I also didnt know there was a song request place for non TG/5thG vids :bangin:

What was the Song from the Episode when they Tested the Aston Martin Vanquish?

The episode, which they invited Damon Hill and they also tested the Ferrair F575 Maranello.

The same sog was also used when Clarkson was driving the New Rolls-Royce Phantom.

Recently, they used again when they announced that the Aston Martin DB9 was the winner as Top Gear's Favorite Car of 2004.

PLEASE HELP!

Best Wishes.

Kowalski said:

The episode, which they invited Damon Hill and they also tested the Ferrair F575 Maranello.

The same sog was also used when Clarkson was driving the New Rolls-Royce Phantom.

Recently, they used again when they announced that the Aston Martin DB9 was the winner as Top Gear's Favorite Car of 2004.

PLEASE HELP!

Best Wishes.
There are differents songs in Aston Martin vs Ferrari 575 but you are probably searching Propellerheads - Spybreak (Short One)
This song begins when Hill closes the door of the Aston :)

Kowalski comes from the great movie Vanishing Point ? :shock: :thumbsup:

Coddington said:
Kowalski said:

PLEASE HELP!

Best Wishes.
There are differents songs in Aston Martin vs Ferrari 575 but you are probably searching Propellerheads - Spybreak (Short One)
This song begins when Hill closes the door of the Aston :)

Kowalski comes from the great movie Vanishing Point ? :shock: :thumbsup:

The song which I am talking about, it's the first one when, Clarkson is driving the Vanquish along the Twisty Road.

The same song also was played when Clarkson was driving the Rolls-Royce Phantom along that Huge Bridge.

And yes. Kowalski came from Vanishing Point(1971)[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067927...8bXg9MjB8bG09MjAwfGh0bWw9MQ__;fc=1;ft=20;fm=1

Nice Movie. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Help anyway, I will search for this song at the Kazaa.

Best Wishes.

EsPpY said:
Anyone got the clip for Top gear's theme music ?
Allman Brothers - Jessica

jasonchiu said:
u sirously like listenin to that? :(
Its not that bad, is it? :)

Btw, does anyone have the audio clip of the TG theme? If yes, why not upload it to hokie's ftp? :)

Its nice, as long as its not bearing the tempo of the first season one. I'll prefer the later seasons one. More kick.

jasonchiu said:
has someone worked out the constinite sound track? the techno trance kinda one

You have me lost on this one here. Come again?? I could possibly help since trance is my strength :).

well the song i want is the one thats played when the movie "constantie" is on TV advertising itself.

thx for ur helo