Other Song Requests

MP5A4 said:
Sorry i wanted to ask, is there any legal way to download the MP3 of the TG theme song?
I know its Jessica, but i really like the electronic guitar thing they did to it..

Wanted to use as phone ringtones, so even if its Midi, it'll do...
Anyone know?
Thanks

Grab the TG Revved up DVD, the DVD menu has a high quality version of the theme for you. It's already my ringtone. ;)

stiggy_bird said:
Why doesn't somebody email/ask the BBC what the song used is for that Pendine Drag race. It was ALSO featured on World Cup Stories on BBC2 at 9:27p.m. (or so) on sunday 14th of May. Get in touch with them it's worth it - I would do it myself but I upset the BBC earlier this year when I mistakedly sent them a certain type of email by mistake!!!

Had a go at Emailing them a few times now, but you just get an automatic response from them, which is of no real help at all. However this is only emailing the BBC Top Gear website themselves, and not the BBC in general.

g160687m said:
stiggy_bird said:
Why doesn't somebody email/ask the BBC what the song used is for that Pendine Drag race. It was ALSO featured on World Cup Stories on BBC2 at 9:27p.m. (or so) on sunday 14th of May. Get in touch with them it's worth it - I would do it myself but I upset the BBC earlier this year when I mistakedly sent them a certain type of email by mistake!!!

Had a go at Emailing them a few times now, but you just get an automatic response from them, which is of no real help at all. However this is only emailing the BBC Top Gear website themselves, and not the BBC in general.

I asked the BBC for the Sigur Ros song used on the Planet Earth adverts and they emailed me back with all the information in a written response. But this only happened after I received an automated reply

I'm sure we'll get to find out what this song is called someday- It's my solemn duty to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was just watching Clarkson's car years The New Romantics. At 12:31 some people talk about the Golf GTI Mk I and there is a very 80ies sounding song playing in the background. The song is dominated by a guitar solo. Song is playing from 12:31 to 13:24. Whats it called?

Looking for the song from the 06.12.2005 episode (06x03) at 44:08.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...!

Does anybody know what the song is from this trailer. I mean the part from 25% tot 60% of the trailer. Btw i think they also use it in "The Island"...

Top Gear episode 05x3

Sorry to bring up this old topic. I hope everyone could help me out. I'm trying to figure out which 'The Who' song was it in the clip between 31.43 - 32.00. To be exact it was a music video with Keith Moon's signature playing style. I've been looking for that song for ages and I hope someone could point out the title of that song. Thanks and cheers!

McFlipp said:
Does anybody know what the song is from this trailer. I mean the part from 25% tot 60% of the trailer. Btw i think they also use it in "The Island"...

The song is called "The Island Awaits You" and it is from the The Island Soundtrack.

Does ANYONE know What's playing at 53:30-54:29 of Season 8 Episode 4 (the newest episode with the stupid cottage/mercedes thing).

It's the techno-ish song when Richard and James are doing the hot lap in the Mercedes.

Thanks to anyone that knows it!

Here is one more clip i'm trying to find... it sounds like a rap song with score and vocal samples... I'm sure the DJs here will know what it is.

Mp3 Sample

Thanks!

Top Gear

Top Gear

In BBC's Top Gear from Series 3, James May was reviewing the original Aston Martin V8 Vantage. A song was briefly played in the background, can anyone name that tune?

Did anyone see Inside Sharks with James May, on Sky One? If so, does anybody ahve any idea what the music was which was played during the bit where he explained about the Golf balls? I've heard it on some ad before a few years back, and I even think it was released as a single here in the UK a while ago?

Episode 6 Series 11

Episode 6 Series 11

Hey does any one know the song which is played when hammond is drivin the lamborghini murcielago roadster, the song kicks in when he describes the car's looks like a missile. The song is fairly pumped up. Thats all i know! Plzzz tell me whats it called!

Top GEar revved up

Top GEar revved up

guys,

does anyone know what song played on the Top Gear revved up movie.
The song played on the start of the movie and the last part where "THE STIG" road tested the F1?

Its got a tchno.... sound with a james bond theme.