Other Song Requests

Anyone got any idea what the tune used at the beginning of ITVs coverage of the Indianapolis GP was? Dance track of some sort that I've heard before, but can't place it.

I think its by Ennio Morricone. Possibly Titoli.

I also watched that drag race on the Pendine Sands and that song is driving me mad. This might also help I always hear that same song at the end of America's Next Top Model (when they fade away one of the contestants from a group picture off all the contestants) just before the credits. Watch it near the end and you'll see what i mean. So does anyone know what the song is or where i might find out cause its driving me insane just trying to find out the name of the song. You can also see the drag vid on racingflix.com, so check that out and plz help me out!!!!!!

I also think there are two versions to this vid. Cause on racingflix.com's version they dont play the song but when i saw the episode on TV last week they did play the song so whats up with that? is it that im from the UK?

also think there are two versions to this vid. Cause on racingflix.com's version they dont play the song but when i saw the episode on TV last week they did play the song so whats up with that? is it that im from the UK?

The song is different probably becuase they have licensing rights to play the song on television but not online.

I know it says to not ask if theres a thread for the post already but im new to this forum and i have nooo idea what month or date the episode was so could someone please tell me what song it is from the bugatti race starting at 27:48-28:26. its that orchestra music or w/e. any help is greatly appreciated

Oh thats not it, its at the part where he puts the car back into handling mode, you see the spoiler come out and then he talks about how you just turn the lights on.