Other Song Requests

jasonchiu said:
well the song i want is the one thats played when the movie "constantie" is on TV advertising itself.

thx for ur helo

Ok. I'll take a look at the trailer and see if I can identify it. :)

You are gonna have to tell me what you hear because I saw the commercial on TV but didn't hear anything. I didn't even hear anything from the original trailer either. Help me out some more...:lol:...this is getting weird that you can hear that and I can't...:lol:

during clarkson's SL55 AMG episode
clocks by coldplay
any instrumental version of that song?

In case anyone is wondering (or cares):

9th November 2003

0:35-1:31 - The BBC Concert Orchestra - The Blue Planet
1:34-2:28 - Groove Armada - Inside My Mind (Blue Skies)
2:33-3:37 - Jakatta - American Dream (radio edit)
3:40-4:40 - The BBC Concert Orchestra - The Blue Planet

5th Gear, October 18, 2004

00:34 - 01:25 when Tiff starts to introduce the SLR

the same song was also used in the GT3 vs helicopter a while back when Tiff starts to talk about the helicopter specs.

thx

I've created threads for your identifications Magnet and your request Vexor. Thanks. :) Welcome to both of you as well.

(The population of Vancouverites is growing again! We're going to take over this forum! :twisted: :p )

May 18, 2003. Rolls-Royce over bridge segment.

Their is a song which plays right when JC says "I didn't want to like this car..." This is before he hits the bridge. It plays after the 'Nine Inch Nails' track.

It sounds UK trip-hoppish, downtempo like something Massive Attack would put out. I only have the racingflix.com/jabbasworld version of the clip so I'm sorry I can't provide time details.

ftp://bmw:m5@67.19.55.79/Videos/Other/TopGear_RollsRoyce_Phantom.wmv

It plays at ~1m15s. TIA.

Any peeps know the music played on Top Gear 23rd May 2004, when the Ferrari 360 CS drags with the Porsche GT3 RS ?

It starts around 51:10, and plays on softly to around 52:05. That sounds pretty nice so I'll like to get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance ! :thumbsup:

Downloading currently from the Kazaa network. Once done I can pm you an Yousendit link. :)

Sounds good??

Small request, the song in 25th May 2003 Top Gear @ 52:27-53:15 & 53:36-54:00.

(And also 9th November 2003 Top Gear @ 2:35 -3:37.) Sorry, already answered.

Thanks in advance.

Mischief007 said:
Renesis said:

Scooter - Ramp! The Logical Song

I know my Scooter very well. Great song :)

I even have the music video of that song...:lol:

Since you knw your Scooter very well, what other songs are remixes of old songs?

I downloaded a few, but my other favorite was "Shake that" which is also based on an old song, the others were good but not as good.. I just want to know if I missed a few.