Other Song Requests

Hi Tell me if You can what is this song in Top Gear when Jeremy Clrarkson tesing Maclaren Mercedes SLR ??????????

I know this song but I don;t know title or who singing???? :cry: :cry: :cry:

azuriana said:
Hi Tell me if You can what is this song in Top Gear when Jeremy Clrarkson tesing Maclaren Mercedes SLR ??????????

Which ep? :)

Coddington said:
azuriana said:

Which ep? :)

I don't know which one :cry:

I think you're thinking about the Chrysler 300c review (which you helpfully pointed out was 'Simple Rules' :)) but I'm a demanding guy and was also wondering what the music in the McMerc SLR test was (sounds a bit like Air or M83...)

A clip of Tiff Needell doing an review on Porsche 911 GT2, lenght of the clip is 05.47 and the song starts on 00.53 and lasts for a 1 minute.

The car is red and the size of the clip is 78mb, what's the (non-lyric)song in it?

Thanks in advance.

PS: also other known songs on that clip could be nice to know and also i'd need help with Tiff's blue Porsche 911 turbo review, it lasts for 04.21 and this song starts on 00.25 and ends on 00.40, who's the performer and what's the songs name? Also if someone recognizes more songs and performers on this clip, i'd be happy to know them :)

Damnit, forgot to ask about the 1999 Top Gear review on BMW M5, Done by Tiff Needell.
What songs are included, especially what is playing from start to 00.37, the clip lasts for 03.57 ...

5-fan said:
A clip of Tiff Needell doing an review on Porsche 911 GT2, lenght of the clip is 05.47 and the song starts on 00.53 and lasts for a 1 minute.

The car is red and the size of the clip is 78mb, what's the (non-lyric)song in it?

Thanks in advance.

PS: also other known songs on that clip could be nice to know and also i'd need help with Tiff's blue Porsche 911 turbo review, it lasts for 04.21 and this song starts on 00.25 and ends on 00.40, who's the performer and what's the songs name? Also if someone recognizes more songs and performers on this clip, i'd be happy to know them :)
Which episode/name of the file? :)

Coddington:
Top Gear - Porsche 996 GT2.avi

Filenames of other clips are:

Top_Gear-911_turbo_millbroke.mpeg
Top_Gear-M5_Test_Drive.mpeg

:)

5-fan said:
Damnit, forgot to ask about the 1999 Top Gear review on BMW M5, Done by Tiff Needell.
What songs are included, especially what is playing from start to 00.37, the clip lasts for 03.57 ...

OST Romeo And Juliet - O Verona :)
It's on the 2nd CD ;)

OST Romeo And Juliet - O Verona :)
It's on the 2nd CD ;)[/quote]

THANKS for the answer :)

5-fan said:

Thanks in advance.

For the 911 turbo video, i have it but I have no idea for the music.

About the GT2, I don't have the vid but a short version of the vid is available here : http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=405
There is(are?) 2 songs in this shorter clip :
First : Prodigy : Narayan
2nd : Oasis : Columbia

I'm pretty sure that you ask the Prodigy song ;)
I cut the clip and hosted the 10 first seconds of the Prodigy Song : http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SIL7YDGO4SUK01OYEMO2XZQBX

Yea You have the right titles and performers, I''m downloading these and it's getting better and better :)

Kip_6666 said:
Hi ppl, i need to know what the name of this song is:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/vertical2.php

its by eminem, but someone put polka music in it, i need this song!

even though i hate most of his stuff, this song is just too happ to miss out.

thx
Eminem - Just lose it :)
It took me 30sec to find it with 'eminem, back, again 'in google ;)

Its another version of the song, they added some polka music to it, i'm seeking that exact same version.