Other Song Requests

in "jeremy clarkson meets the neighbors" where he meets France....
theres french song, i know it's "a la claire fontaine" but i can't seem to find the right version
can ya help me?

Hi guys. I finally got around to creating an account here. Hope I'll be able to contribute something to the forums.
Now to the point: In the

Top Gear 2003 series two -2
-- May 18 -- Rolls Phantom, E-Type, Rover P5, Jamie Oliver, M3 vs S4, Political Race

When the S4 and M3 drive around the track and are compared there are 2 songs - Sade - Smooth Operator for the S4 and another one for the M3. I love the M3 song, have listened to it many times before, but i've lost it's name :(

I tried finding the thread for that particular ep, but failed. Forums aren't one of my strongest points....

P.S.: Plz. excuse any faults in my english.

Coddington said:
bihus said:
Was it Underworld - Born Slippy ?
You're right, from the OST Trainspotting :)

Yep, I checked it on the CD cover, but wasn't sure if it was that one. BTW, it's the Trainspotting #2 OST cd.

It is Born Slippy! :thumbsup:
Heh, that's why it sounded so familiar to me :)
Thanks guys!!
BTW: I didn't realise it was born slippy, 'cuz the album i have Born Slippy in is UnderworldLive, so the song is a bit different.

Hey
Im looking for the song from FG 2004.11.15 when viki test drives the aston martin vanquish s. It starts about 4min into the show and starts again when she does 0-60mph runs. I tried looking at the actual episode thread but theres nothing there so i thought id try here. Thx

haha, thanks, but I got the info from NPClub already :lol:

The internet is a small world, in fact the request originated from my local streetracing forum

quebecstreetracing.org

Anyone know whats the artist's name for the song on the May 30, 2004 Top Gear.

Starting at: 3:44 into the show, been looking for that song forever, but don't know the artist's name..please help! Its a techno song I think

Tks a million!

I need it badly

I need it badly

Hey guys ,can anybody help me out on this ,i know its a bit old but does anybody know what the song in the episode of the porsche carrera4S ,actually i dont know the date or even the series
remember it ,it was an episode 4 the 911 turbo and then the C4S
plz let me know :)

use the episode list or the search function on the donload page to find what episode it is and ask in the proper thread afterwards :)

ok ,got the episode date,it was 8/6/2003
but i cant find a thread for it
it is the first song after he says (and know there is a version for those who dont)
sorry but i am new here , :oops:

wekla911 said:
ok ,got the episode date,it was 8/6/2003
but i cant find a thread for it
it is the first song after he says (and know there is a version for those who dont)
sorry but i am new here , :oops:
Episode date is Top Gear - 2003.06.08
Time is 05:25 - 05:50 - ????