Other Song Requests

zenon

This thread will be used for any Top Gear or Fifth Gear song requests for episodes that are not yet listed, as well as any non-Top Gear or Fifth Gear song requests.

Before you post anything in this thread:
1) Check to make sure there isn't a thread started for the episode already
2) Get a very a detailed description, specific time, or recording of the song you want identified (as detailed and explicit as possible).
3) If it is something non car-related, you may want to check other places first - chances are we won't know the name of some obscure song you heard in a Latvian toothbrush commercial. :p

Ok need to know the songs in these times from 2003 Top Gear's.

16/11/2003

38:59

40:44

44:10

51:37

52:05

52:58

3:30

16/11/2003

38:59
Placebo - Pure Morning

3:30

Elvis ft JXL - Little less conversation

tuesday 4th jan 2005 - 'The Best Of Top Gear'

.. the part in question being the mini-cabbong section with the ford focus c-max and the renault scenic.

just prior to when they play 'battle without honor' .. another track is used.. quite sinister... as they are showing the cab place and parts of south london...

could anyone tell me what this piece is?

regards. G

hey guys,

Top Gear 2003.12.21 (December 21st)

45.51 -

Top Gear 2003.1.25 (25th January (best of Top Gear))

4.28 (when jeremys doing burnouts and sliding around in the DB7 GT)

18.37 (BMW 5 Series introduction)

19.05 (gets louder at about 19.20)

20.46 (posibly the same song as 19.53)

Top Gear 2003.11.02 (November 2nd)

47.45 (heard it on another Top Gear episode on Tiff's 360 challenge)

48.05 (nice and relaxing)

49.35 (S2000 introduction)

Thanks in advance!
I hope its not too much trouble :)

Listening to "Idioteque" by Radiohead and I've heard it before and I'm pretty sure it was in an episode of FG or TG, so... yeah.

I've heard this song, but I can't place it. Help!

I've heard this song, but I can't place it. Help!

In the 16th of May, 2004 episode of Top Gear, when James May drives Lady Penelope's FAB1, 35:54.
Hope someone can help.

Seeing this is my first post on FinalGear forums, I just hope I can contribute something to the forums too.
A big THANK YOU to Viper007Bond and VUK for the hours happily spent watch TG and FG.
Cheers. :)

ROFL @ your avatar :thumbup:

Re: I've heard this song, but I can't place it. Help!

Re: I've heard this song, but I can't place it. Help!

dingbat said:
In the 16th of May, 2004 episode of Top Gear, when James May drives Lady Penelope's FAB1, 35:54.
Hope someone can help.

Seeing this is my first post on FinalGear forums, I just hope I can contribute something to the forums too.
A big THANK YOU to Viper007Bond and VUK for the hours happily spent watch TG and FG.
Cheers. :)
Beyonc? - naughty Girl

Any one know what these tunes are from series 4?

clip1

clip2

clip1 is from Hammond in South Africa testing the Merc hypercar.

clip2 is Jezza on the Isle of Man testing the BMW M3 CSL.

Any ideas?

rhegedus said:

clip1

clip2

Any ideas?
Please don't use this thread as a dumping ground for random requests. Find the airing date of each episode and post a request in their individual threads.

For example, the clip from the Isle of Man should have been posted in the November 2nd, 2003 thread in the 'What's that Song' section. I'm not sure which episode had the 'Mercedes hypercar' in it, but if you take a look at the Top Gear episode list you may be able to find the date. If the episode does not have a thread either post a request for me to create a thread for it or send me a PM.

It may seem anal, but I'm trying to keep this section of the forum as organized as possible so other people can easily and efficiently find the information created by song requesters\identifiers. Thanks. :)

zenon said:
rhegedus said:

clip1

clip2

Any ideas?
Please don't use this thread as a dumping ground for random requests. Find the airing date of each episode and post a request in their individual threads.

For example, the clip from the Isle of Man should have been posted in the November 2nd, 2003 thread in the 'What's that Song' section. I'm not sure which episode had the 'Mercedes hypercar' in it, but if you take a look at the Top Gear episode list you may be able to find the date. If the episode does not have a thread either post a request for me to create a thread for it or send me a PM.

It may seem anal, but I'm trying to keep this section of the forum as organized as possible so other people can easily and efficiently find the information created by song requesters\identifiers. Thanks. :)

Sorry... :oops:

rhegedus said:

clip1

clip2

Any ideas?
Sorry but i don't know which thread use to answer him :blush:

The second clip :
0/19 sec : no idea
20/29 sec : Air / CD : 10,000 Hz Legend / track 5 : Radian 8)

^ Hey Coddington, what's up with all the answers. Do you want to steal Zenons Job ? :lol:

swek said:
^ Hey Coddington, what's up with all the answers. Do you want to steal Zenons Job ? :lol:
i'm the future mod here, be careful :whistle: :lol:
I have just found this site and this is my contribution to the forum ;)