Other Song Requests

henry316 said:
whats the top gear opening song?
It's been discussed before. Try searching.

Ethan said:
It's a electronic remake of Jessica, by Allman Brothers Band

This request doesn't have to do with either of the 'Gears but at least it's car related. Wondering if someone can tell me the name of the song from the Collin McRae 4 video game main menu and opening video. i think it's 4. I also heard the song in the movie Robots. Thanks. :)

Zenon I dont know if im outta place, would it be an idea to create a "Ultimate Driving Muisc" thread in this forum?

Porscheguy79 said:
Zenon I dont know if im outta place, would it be an idea to create a "Ultimate Driving Muisc" thread in this forum?

Might be better to put that somewhere like general automotive or off topic, since this is mostly for just asking questions about music in episodes.

entertainment would be appropriate for that, we already have a sticky about music there

I'd like to keep this section as organized as possible, but that's a great idea Porscheguy. I believe we've had discussions about it in the past, but by all means start up a thread in the Entertainment section. :)

Hi

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,but whats the music played during Episode 1 of Jeremy Clarksons Extreme Machines when the guy climbs into the P-51 Mustang,starts it,taxies to the runway and takes off.Not sure of the time,but its early in the sohw

It often crops up in many TV shows to signify danger....

Ed. said:
Hi

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,but whats the music played during Episode 1 of Jeremy Clarksons Extreme Machines when the guy climbs into the P-51 Mustang,starts it,taxies to the runway and takes off.Not sure of the time,but its early in the sohw

It often crops up in many TV shows to signify danger....
Hi Ed,
I don't have this movie but usually, it's the OST Heat which is used for 'danger' sound.
It might be this song : http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=32QVEG0R9MY9X2I1BQPYXTQ6D9
It's the track 13, when they enter in the bank :mrgreen:

Hey, I'm looking to know the name of the song in Best.Motoring.Tuning.into.Tokyo.auto.salon.2003.avi
which was found on Hokiethang's FTP. the song is played in the video from 00:00 - 02:00 (min:sec). incase you don't have the video or don't feel like downloading 700MBs . I riped it to MP3. it can bedownloaded here

Its really bugging the crap out of me that I can't remember where i've herd this song befor. I don't know if it was in another BMI video or just arandom video... or even a car video at all. any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

If the YouSendIt link stops working let me know and i'll upload it to my FTP.

Thanks.

Anyone know what song playing on the june 8th 2003 episode when Richard is driving the land rover??? It starts right at 25:52

Anybody know the song (or version) from the "Raging bull" episode of rides? The one when Balboni takes it for the test drive. It's like an opera song, I think it's from Pagliacci....not sure.

Slightly old episode of top gear but I really like the song.

Its from series one programmme five. To qupte Top Gear TV Website:
Programme five was a lot more laid-back - the new luxury flagship Maybach rolled into our studio, Mercedes' S-Class took on its rivals, Jonathan Ross got lost on our circuit and, with a burst of excitement, we built a budget Bond car for ?300.

I am looking for the song that is played during the little video about the history of the Mercedes S-Class...its german and goes "..Ich Bin....Ich Bin...."

Rammstein - Ich Will

Anyone know the name of the song in the new Sony PSP commercials?

It goes "I want you to take me home"....I've tried googling and all that, but nothing close :( .