Other Song Requests

I heard this song and it reminds me of a song in a movie. This isn't the same song but the beginning reminds me of it. The movie had an unveiling or epiphany or revealed a plot twist and tied loose ends up at the end when this played I think. For instance, it would fit at the end of Unbreakable when they show Mr. Glass is the villain and they do a slideshow of everything he's done.

At first I thought it was in a movie but now I'm thinking I might have heard it in a Top Gear episode...Then again, maybe it was just the song in a movie trailer/preview I saw.

Anyone think of what this could be from? This particular song is Philip Glass - Kronos, Forgetting but as I said this song probably isn't the exact song, just the cello and aahhhhhh sound reminds me of it...

click for song clip

Don't you guys have something else to do?
Stop pikkin' on the new guy!!!!!
Let's talk about cars and music on this site ok??

menphisraines said:

Yeah, sure, just write like a normal person would do...

But my hopes aren't high with someone who writes Menphis instead of Memphis.

bihus said:
menphisraines said:

Don't be so tough on him, he's only hitting puberty next year.

Wooptidoop said:
bihus said:
menphisraines said:

Don't be so tough on him, he's only hitting puberty next year.

Yeah, I guess you're right...

oops

Yeah, I guess you're right... :mrgreen:

Ok guys, I'm moving on now.
Forgiven forgotten ok?
New Profile and starting of like it should.
More rules I should know about?

Menphis.

People just find annoying that whole posts are written in bold, nothing more.
You can keep your old account, it's just that you used a regular's avatar, wrote in bold, and came with an attitude.
But let's move on.

help!!

help!!

does anyone know the song used when richard hammond is drivind the db9 convertible on june 26 ep.?

menphisraines said:

let me be clearer, ONE more post with bold and you're gone.

Need help with this one, it's from 2002-11-24, the episode where they nick Jeremy's SL55.

The song is featured quite a bit in the episode, it's prominently played during the two Stig's laps(1:36 onwards and 53:23 onwards).

It's also played during episode 9(2002-12-22, the episode where they cook things on car engines for the chef guest star) in the Subaru Forester review at around 22:23-22:40.

Any help would be appreciated.

I thought you guys might like this:
http://musipedia.org/

Sorry if it's a repost, I never come in this section :)

*looks around*

Fifth Gear Test Track Music

Fifth Gear Test Track Music

Hi all!

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I've had a good look and I couldn't find it.

I'm looking for the music that Fifth Gear always play. its in about every single episode. It's the music they play on their test track.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ncc47/Tune.zip

Any ideas?

Thanks heaps :>

Try this one: "Kasabian - Club Foot". They play this one alot.
I hope it's the good one.

Succes ;)

first post here :) . hello people. been looking around on this site for a while, a lot of cool stuff being posted, i thought its time i join.

anyways, i searched around but couldnt find anything for the song on the june 6th 2004 ep (season 4 - 6) when james tests the 645. the song that starts in the beginning of the clip..sounds pretty cool. wondering if any of yall know the name? any help would be nice! thanks

Song with piano used a bunch of times

Song with piano used a bunch of times

Hi, by chance do you know the song from 1x10 (2002-12-29) that plays when Richard is in the TVR pulling into the garage. It is also in the flashback episode (2003 or 4) during the stars in a reasonably priced car is on.

If you could help me find this song i would be so gratefull. :D

Labcoatguy said:
tankd0g said:
Anyone know the song that plays in episode 05 2002 when Richard introdices the Maybeck at 33 minutes?

I second this request about the Maybach introduction music. It's also in "The Best of WRC2000", a video that's all over the interweb but of which I don't know the source.

I just ripped the sound from the "Best of WRC200" video, and have it here:

http://www.duke.edu/~yt10/wrc.mp3

Any chance that anyone would recognize this? Thanks in advance, and apologise if this bump is frowned upon.