Other Song Requests

Greetings

in jc hevan & hell

does anybody know what the song is whan the stig is arriving in the helicopter

thanks

I'm searching for the OST music from Le Mans (1971), the long track that was in the background when the cars were racing, it's in the middle of the film, you will notice it in 100%.

Any one can help? :unsure:

Afternoon all,

I'm trying to find out the tune that played out on the closing credits of Top Gear about 20 years ago. Any ideas what it was called?

(It's not the Allman Brothers' one, Jessica -- it's the one at the end of the programme, which was altogether far more funky air-guitar stuff. I think they axed it around about 1985...)

What was that piece of music played at the start and end of Clarksons review of the Rolls Royce Phantom on Series 2-Episode 2? Also on the Road Test section of the Top Gear Best Of DVD 'Back In The Fast Lane', just after Richards review of the Bowler Wildcat.

Hello, this is my first post. I am looking for a song from the BMW Z4 review, from Top Gear 01x06 2002.11.24, the BBC WORLD version (the BBC Prime version doesn't have it). I don't have the whole BBC World episode, so I don't know the timestamps, I have only the Z4 clip from RacingFilx at http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=429 (48.9MBytes). In the clip, the times are 02:16 to 02:33. Hammond: "...at least 30 grand! That's a big price hike." - the song plays as he drives the Z4 on empty roads - "There are two engines available...". I really like that song, hope someone recognises it. Thanks.

Tiff needell's porsche gt2 review, on top gear i think... the song with no lyrics in the beginning

Also same song on the simpsons season 17 episode 5, 14.30->14.58

Is it some bond song?

I am looking desperately for the music from the Zonda VS. Murcielago special that was aired on October 20th, 2002. Anyone know where I can get this music? I wish I could search inside of thread, that way I could find it in here but 16 pages is alot to look through, I looked but couldnt find it. Please, anyone? :?

ok, here's one for some of the Speed Channel viewers here... I'm lookin for the music that's in the final credits of Unique Whips. The music was also used in an earlier episode when they were doing a sound test on an H2 Hummer. I'm afraid I don't have a video clip of it available :(

TG - Best of Top Gear: Supercars 12/03/2006

i'm looking for the name of the music when they're playing tribute to the stig. It has that really cool guitar rif, that's all I can offer! Someone please get back to me! Thank you!

GT

Could someone list the songs in 07x02 (The one with the RS4 vs. Crystal Meth Man) Thanks!

Hello guys

i'm looking for one song on one of Clarkson's Videos

Clarkson Car Years: The New Romantics 04:18 - 05:38 (the introduction of the Vauxhall Chevette and the Lotus Sumbean)

I believe i'ts some punk song, ala Ramones, but i'm not sure

Thanks

Thanks[/quote]hi im looking for the background music when james is introducing the new renault clio aired on best of top gear 5 march 06 any help please its driving me mad

g160687m said:
Mr-Stabby said:
Just thought i'd add to this thread.

Some people will notice that the BBC Prime versions of Top Gear have replaced music tracks. I've noticed that most of the tracks that are replaced are replaced with Library Music from the same library. I have that library and if you would like a particular track, give us a clip and i'll see if i can find it. :)

Hi 'Mr Stabby'.
Just wondering if you know the song used on the June 6th 2004 episode where a Jag XKR, Porsche 911 and BMW 6 Series drag race along pendine sands. Sounds a little like U2/New Order.

The music was also used on the Ferari F430 review that shown on UKTV people, which was a change to the original song (the original song was by Depeche Mode).

Ive bin looking 4 this one for so long now, really hope u know it from you're music library.

Cheers
-Greg

i know this isnt of much help, but the pendine song is also on the end of an episode of hogan knows best i just discoverd while it was on vh1, its near the end on the episode when they have complaints about the animals apparently, this song is driving me mad!!

Re: TG - Best of Top Gear: Supercars 12/03/2006

Re: TG - Best of Top Gear: Supercars 12/03/2006

morpheusG said:

i'm looking for the name of the music when they're playing tribute to the stig. It has that really cool guitar rif, that's all I can offer! Someone please get back to me! Thank you!

GT

Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfold