Other Song Requests

Looking for the song from the Top GearS07 "Best Of Special" where the Mercedes SLR is Racing the boys to Oslo from England. The episode also has the little orange ford and two celebrities racing. I am looking for the song when Mr. Clarkson is in the Euro Train and he is finally moving. The time in the episode is about 8:45 minutes through the video. It shows the train moving then shows the boys in the giftshop in the boat right after. It's a familiar song, just can't remember the name... Thanks

Another song: Same Episode, TimeL around 12:35 minutes through the video. Right when he goes through Holland. It shows red tulps and it shows the word "Holland."

Another: Same Episode, Time: around 53:28 minutes through the video. He is in Norway. It shows the boys on the dingy and Mr. Clarkson says "I've got to beat those boys." The same song is played when he is going over the large suspension bridge. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I searched and found nothing. Then I google the oslo episode and found it... Link: http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=5851

I posted this message before in episode songs but nobody replied.

i want to know the name of music that stig listen to them while driving BMW 535d (diesel) @ 08:00?

does anybody know? please.......

FoolishOne: there isnt, the best of series contains material from last season, so all content is covered in other thread on this forum.
on the main page, goto "search" then enter the car model which is shown, then u get the episode, then go to the right thread on this forum. its very likely that u find the song ur looking for has already been identified.

Hi im trying to find the tune from top gear 2003 Series 3 Episode 1 - Oct 26.when hammond is driving the porsche gt3.thankyou :)

Hi I need one very nice song of this episode: Top Gear - [02x04] - 2003.06.01

It starts when the Aston DB7 GT comes on screen @ 40:50... please help me and say the name.

Greetz
tryxinos

hey, do you guys know any songs similar to stuff like Cascada? Similar beats/vocals is what im looking for. I tried searching around and i found stuff from Angel One that sounds awesome, but i cant find anymore of it...so stuff similar to that would be awesome aswell.

It’ll probably sound silly but this forum is the only way to find out what is the music (kind of techno track) played at the end of every episode of 5ht Gear when the final lines (credits) pass. I watch the show on Discovery and Viasat Explorer. I searched trough many posts but I couldn't find it.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

p0w3r said:
hey, do you guys know any songs similar to stuff like Cascada? Similar beats/vocals is what im looking for. I tried searching around and i found stuff from Angel One that sounds awesome, but i cant find anymore of it...so stuff similar to that would be awesome aswell.

Groove Coverage, Milk Inc, Silver, Lasgo, etc....

I listen to euro dance a lot and love the sound ;).