Other Song Requests

JCE3000GT said:
cadsy said:
Hello,

There isn't a thread for 01x09 either, so i need to ask

at 4:05 into the hot hatch comparo with the Golf R32, what is the song being played?? ive searched high and low before resorting to having to ask...

muchly appreciated :mrgreen:

EDIT: heres the link to the youtube video in case anyone knows...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3DJ4tZzsks

thanks again!

Wow so the BBC Prime rip has different music for the same segment? :shock: That's just rediculous...

It's not just the BBC Prime shows that the music changes. UKTV change some of the music as well. I think it's something to do with the copywrites

ssreverb said:
yeah, the first few seasons had different music on BBC prime than other channels... i'de like to make music listings but right know I have no idea where to get these versions. I've been trying to get someone to tell me where we can download these versions but have gotten no response. Anybody know?

The BBC Prime rip is from the complete TopGear torrent. Or at least that's where I got it.

Clip - music id, Mitsubishi Motor Sports - The Best of WRC 2000

Clip - music id, Mitsubishi Motor Sports - The Best of WRC 2000

Great 4:52 track of WRC highlights with a slight focus on Mitsi cars - they did win that year :)

I think there are two audio tracks - I'm trying to find out what the first is, runs from 00:07 to 02:34.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6018170658602097014&hl=en

Post GoogleVid processing, it's jerky as they drop so many frames, but the soundtrack is intact.

Thanks

In the latest Clarkson, Good, Bad and Ugly DVD what was the guitar piece played during the Jaguar XK bit?

what was that song called?

what was that song called?

Hi abit of a challenged for someone.
I was watching an episode of top gear i had taped, its one where gordon ramsey is the star in the new reasonably priced car and at the end jeremy roads tests the new jaguar xk at the end of the test he is driving away in yorkshire and the shot is viewed from an elevated angle there is a piece of music being played it is quite an emotional piece with some atmosphere and i cant for the life of remember what its called?
i hope someone can help thank you

I am looking for the last two songs of the Extreme Tv edition of Gumball 3000, 2004. I would like to have them for part of a biking video i am making.

Hate to revive an older thread but...does anybody know the song in Miami Vice that is song when (the guy with the long hair*) is at the bar ordering drinks about a minute and a half in?
got it nevermined.

Last edited:
what is the song in BMW 320 (fifth gear)

i guess it starts in the 33'...

it looks like a classical music begins with chorus or something??

thanxxxx

sorry guyz it wasn't BMW 320 it is BMW 335 so I am not a boy n dont know anything about the cars but i really love this show and need to know this song..

pleaseeeee

fifth gear BMW 335....????

I could make a BJ joke here, but it would be passe.

It's obviously reggae, but not Jimmy Cliff, Bob Marley or the wailers or anything. don't think it's peter tosh either.

It's obviously reggae, but not Jimmy Cliff, Bob Marley or the wailers or anything.

Yeah, sounds new (and not all that good TBH).

Does anybody have a idea which 2 song's are from this Clip of the Switzerland episode of Jeremy Clarkson's Motorworld.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQTMbfM7YOk

Time's
00:00 - 01:10 (This also is played as Jezza's driving the TVR through the Swiss countryside)
01:40 - 02:10 (This also is played at the beginning of the episode where someone is going up a Ski Lift)
If anybody know's what they are, please PM me, Thank you.

Hello,

I have looked all over, and I just have not been able to find this bit of music.

On the Supercar episode where the guys are driving over the Millau bridge, what is that music that is playing?

Kinda sweeping music, with a female chorus going. And help would be appreciated!

Top Gear Music [02x06] 47:20 - 47:41

Top Gear Music [02x06] 47:20 - 47:41

I'm looking for music from episode [02x06]. Its just a little tune during the red vauxell minaro, not that awful australian tune, but a short catchy guitar tune while clarkson is talking about the car's great features.

The tune is on when Clarkson says "It is a hologon special...........and with a boot this size you can even call it practical" and last only 21 seconds. As far as I can tell its only been on this top gear.

The time frame is 47:20 - 47:41 or around that time depending on the copy. If anyones knows please reply :)