Other students distressing :)

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
That's got to take balls to stand up in front of a crowded room full of college students and sing like crazy. Nice.

bigfoot1942

just love it. The musical in the library was nice too. Almost anything else on that page i consider junk.

KryptonZone

You know what? My stupid student government president wants me to do that for one of the classes next semester... He's like: "it's going to be great, just do a song and walk out, you'll be a hit"... More like the freakin' professor is going to hit me over the head with a duster or something, maybe bigger like a dictionary or something... God!

On other business, Merry Christmas everyone!

bigfoot1942

KryptonZone said:
You know what? My stupid student government president wants me to do that for one of the classes next semester... He's like: "it's going to be great, just do a song and walk out, you'll be a hit"... More like the freakin' professor is going to hit me over the head with a duster or something, maybe bigger like a dictionary or something... God!

On other business, Merry Christmas everyone!
have it recorded, and be sure to post it here ;)

logo

those students are gay.. the other thread, pac man and wacko wacko are :thumbsup:

logo

daring to the point of being gay.. :p but its not as funny as the other one. i wonder what would've happened if the prof shouted at them.. that would've been even more funnier :p

jensked

or started to sing: "get away! get away! will you do the fandango!"