Other students distressing :)

yeah i have seen it, it's really amazing...

That's got to take balls to stand up in front of a crowded room full of college students and sing like crazy. Nice.

just love it. The musical in the library was nice too. Almost anything else on that page i consider junk.

Hehehe, that's gold, seen it vefore. Lecture stunts rock.

You know what? My stupid student government president wants me to do that for one of the classes next semester... He's like: "it's going to be great, just do a song and walk out, you'll be a hit"... More like the freakin' professor is going to hit me over the head with a duster or something, maybe bigger like a dictionary or something... God!

On other business, Merry Christmas everyone!

KryptonZone said:
You know what? My stupid student government president wants me to do that for one of the classes next semester... He's like: "it's going to be great, just do a song and walk out, you'll be a hit"... More like the freakin' professor is going to hit me over the head with a duster or something, maybe bigger like a dictionary or something... God!

On other business, Merry Christmas everyone!
have it recorded, and be sure to post it here ;)

those students are gay.. the other thread, pac man and wacko wacko are :thumbsup:

daring to the point of being gay.. :p but its not as funny as the other one. i wonder what would've happened if the prof shouted at them.. that would've been even more funnier :p