• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

ouch...

nismo33

2fear_2.jpg

I've seen worse but this guy looks like he's about to throw up! (to me anyway) :oops:

He should be happy that his engine is in the back.
Saw this a while ago irl in my town. A large Discovery ran in the back of a 360 Modena. Guess who had the most damage :D .And this car's body is made of carbon-fibre, so it breaks instead of bending. Now I think of it, I should have taken a piece as a reminder :lol: .

Greetz Johan

freerider said:
He should be happy that his engine is in the back.
Saw this a while ago irl in my town. A large Discovery ran in the back of a 360 Modena. Guess who had the most damage :D .And this car's body is made of carbon-fibre, so it breaks instead of bending. Now I think of it, I should have taken a piece as a reminder :lol: .

Greetz Johan

yeah I was thinking the same (about the engine in the rear). Would've been a cool souvineer if you'd taken one and conversation starter up on a bookcase or something :evil:

andyhui01 said:
wow... I wonder what must the owner be thinking?...."Oh fuck... my dads gna kill me" :lol:

:lol:

he can't claim a write-off for that, its only bodywork damage... don't insurance look at the car as well... plus I'm guessing that he doesn't have insurance as its on a track day and insurance don't cover that

all it needs is an hour on the frame straightening machine and a new bumper/hood/fenders/lights. the bumper costs $1500 if you shop around, the lights about $800, fenders $2000 each, hood, about $1500
:bangin:

If it's anything like Canadian insurance laws then it's coming out of his own pocket. That's one bill I wouldn't want :).

jasonchiu said:
i bet the frame is bent
Yeah, very probably... And that's not a nice thing, hard to fix. :cry: That guy must be pissed off... I would be. :D But that's what you get when you can't drive. :mrgreen:

hahahaha, i was just about to offer my sympathy's to the guy ... that is, until i saw the vid above which showed you how he screwed up his beautiful car in a stupid way ...

now i'm laughing at his misery and hoping someone slaps an "owned" sign on that picture :)

watching the vid a second time i just noticed that his license plate reads .. "2 fear" or something ... what a cocky bitch ... now i'm even more HAPPY he crashed his ferrari :yucky:

That's almost as bad as the biker at the dragstrip who flies sideways and does a flip off a barrier - anyone seen it?

If you crash a red Ferrari people will laugh at you.