Our 100th Birthday Online Meet Up

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So a little while ago I worked out that Friday May 22 will mark the date when mine and Michelle's combined ages will be 100 years. 50 years, 7 months plus 49 years and 5 months.

I'll create a Google Meet link in the next day or two but in the meantime please bookmark 7pm BST, 8pm CET or equivalent to join us online for an hour or so to mark the occasion.

Love to you all. Peace, out xxx

If it's a light afternoon workwise I could very well make it!

I'll definitely be there, tonight's (today's/this morning's) chat was great.

Was good fun despite being ridiculous o'clock in the morning. It'll be a Saturday morning here, so I should be able to join in.

Just make it 18:00 UTC. :geek: I’ll be on a train at that time, so the fantastic quality of the German 4G networks won’t allow me to join.:rolleyes: Have fun!

Having met both of you in Slovenia, and being curious about how these online FG meetups work, I hope you wouldn't mind me. Besides, I have no plans for that evening, so unless something comes up, consider me willing to join in.

Just make it 18:00 UTC. :geek: I’ll be on a train at that time, so the fantastic quality of the German 4G networks won’t allow me to join.:rolleyes: Have fun!
I'd suspect that even when it gets past the birthday pair's bed time, people will still continue to chat, so there'd be an active window of something like 3-5 hours for you to drop in and say hi.
Today's meet started just before 4am for me, and it was about 11.30am when the last of us called it a night/day.

If there'll be a next one, I'd be down to join!

Send an link. No promises as that will be 1PM central 'murican time meaning I am at work... Best I could do is join in on my drive home 3.5 hours later. :'(

I'm here for it. 1 p.m. Central? Heck yeah.

Reactions: MWF
Should be able to hop on at least for a little while if it's a light work day!

I'm in.