Our Audi S6 came today

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
http://img156.imageshack.**/img156/7587/0925061857zi1.jpg
As you can see, I wasn't lying about the S6. We receive a call from audi yesterday saying that it was here and we went to get it tonight. It's white with black grille and grey/carbonfibre interior.
http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/371/0925061859xa3.jpg
As you can see, I was a bit distracted by all the other nice audis.
http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/6650/0925061855mr8.jpg
RS6.

Once we got it on the road, we got the chance to hear the lovely burble of the v10. It's easily comparable to a big v8 as noise goes, building to a throaty bark at higher revs.

I'm clearly stoked. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT: sorry about the bad cameraphone pics.

That is hot. I'm jealous. :mrgreen:

BMW can learn a thing or two from good ol' conservative Audi designs. They are seriously classy yet mean looking cars with the right touches. That S6 is so cool!! What's it's 0-100 time?

Please post some more pics when you can and give us a mini review!!

BlaRo said:
That is hot. I'm jealous. :mrgreen:
X2

Bloody hell V10.

Very very nice car. Very very jealous.

awesome car Jacob, but I wouldn't suggest you flooring every light as the car is brand new... maybe it let it run in for about at least 2500km first.

andyhui01 said:
awesome car Jacob, but I wouldn't suggest you flooring every light as the car is brand new... maybe it let it run in for about at least 2500km first.
Yeah true that. Alot of new high performance cars such as M5 are not meant to be used fully. What normal person can resist it though :mrgreen:

nice car.

andyhui01 said:

Nah, wouldn't worry too much about that. I'd worry more about running the engine for short periods of time. Over the first 2500kms, drive for long periods of time to let the rings set properly whilst the engine is warm.

Don't flog it while cold!

andyhui01 said:
Man, it's so hard not to.

We went driving around this morning before I went to school and we pulled up to some old mustang at the lights. He revved his 5.0 and we tapped the gas. Then he floored it and we flew past him.

It's that fast.

WTF?
My family didn't invent the shoe.
My dad's a real estate developer, and my mom's a professor of Psychology at UC Davis.

The cars, or the careers? =)

But yes, awesome car, great bit of understated performance and luxury... white really is coming back! I'd suggest backing off the engine, too- I didn't know you're supposed to run it for longer periods of time, though.

Is Fox your last name, Jacob, or is it... nevermind, forget I asked. =)

nope, it's not fox. that's a bit of an inside reference in my family. it's got something to do with where I live.

Hehehe, although I wouldve tried getting that older RS6 there. Bi turbo V8, chip alone yields 60hp and brings you up to 510bhp, few other things and you got yourself a monster. S6 is quite nice thought =)

3Colin said:
I didn't know you're supposed to run it for longer periods of time, though.
This is a general thing for all cars. Long trips > short trips.

Totally awesome car, but as other's have said, let the engine run...then go nuts. :lol: