Our new 2007 F150

2100 kg is about 4600 lbs. I had no idea the GTO would even tow that much.

There is also a biiiig difference between "can tow" and "should tow". :)

:p Holden sell towing kits up to 2100kg as an option with all Commodores, which includes the Monaro.

Nice truck - any pics of the boat? :)

Here are a couple...

Hitched to my old 2000 Ford Lightning:

197306837_462712405c_o.jpg

Better view, up close in my parents driveway (sorry about the size):

197306888_ffac2d2a7e_o.jpg

Wish I had some action shots on the water, but I am always driving it!

nice looking truck

why are ford doing so badly in the money stakes again? they seem to be producing some pretty fine cars

focus, fiesta, mondeo, C-max, S-max..... all good

anyone ever tried to steal that basketball ring in the first pic? find it kinds strange some one would put on there like that.

anyway thats a freaking huge truck, must cost a fair amount to run.

anyone ever tried to steal that basketball ring in the first pic? find it kinds strange some one would put on there like that.

LOL. No, no one has ever tried to make off with it. I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood I guess.

If you think that truck is big, you should see my Dad's. Its a 2003 F-250 SuperCrew. 7.3L Turbo Diesel.

350488574_1df172ce87_o.jpg

It aint that big. Remember that the Ford truck line goes from F-150 to F-750 these days.

That's not a huge truck, this is a huge knife, I mean truck.

http://img443.imageshack.**/img443/9306/fordf650gy1.jpg

cxt-red-2.jpg

That's not a huge truck, this is a huge knife, I mean truck.

http://img443.imageshack.**/img443/9306/fordf650gy1.jpg

cxt-red-2.jpg

Yes, yes - there are much bigger. But thankfully, seeing either of those trucks is a rare sight, even in Texas. :)

What, so people buy the F650 and F750 as daily transport?

Nice purchase, looks nice, and I guess it'd fit in well in Texas, and towing shit with it would be easy too :)

(I think we get some of the F series, but the biggest is either the F250 or F350)

F-250. But it's not being sold here anymore because the engines don't meet environmental requirements and that jazz now.

Can't tow with the GTO? You can get towing kits for like 2100kg. Don't know how much that is in lb.

Nice truck though.

Not a good idea. We towed a pop-up tent trailer with our old Corsica and while it had the HP to do it easily, the brakes nearly caught fire coming down some hills and the clutch smoked like crazy too.

Trucks are built to tow. :)

looks good & you are using it the way it is supposed to be used......thumbsup!