Our "own" car reviews

2008 BMW 135i M Sport coupe

2008 BMW 135i M Sport coupe

Hi everybody!

Just thought that I would share with you some of the latest cars I drove.When I say drove I don't mean rode in it from one parking to another or rode shotgun in it.I mean really drove, like full of smoke and long black stripes on the asphalt.:p

I've been a mechanic for almost three years now so I had my lead foot in some really nice motors over time.I attended a few company demonstrations etc... so that's where I will start.

This summer I was fortunate enough to attend a BMW marketing department demonstration.It was at the beginning of june at the Mont-Tremblant circuit in Canada.( www.lecircuit.com for more information ) It was a dream week-end with the entire 2008 BMW range at our disposal and most of their competitors.Upwards of 70 different cars were available to test on the circuit and the adjoining public roads with a skilled BMW Driver Instructor beside me.

So this is my review of my drive there in the 2008 BMW 135i M Sport coupe.

I started my drive directly on the circuit with one lap to get used to the car and the track and two laps to really see what it could do.Then we were directed to a wet skidpad on one of the huge car parks at Mont-Tremblant to test the car in difficult conditions and also witness the different electronic safety features.Then it was out on the public roads for about 10 to 15 minutes.The Driving Instructor was there all the time ensuring nothing stupid happened but then again he was rather "forgiving" if you see what I mean.

So the 135i.Well it's got the same engine as the 335i but it's noticeably lighter and smaller.It's about 300BHp of turbocharged fun and in the 135i it really shows.This thing really pulls hard.0-60 is 5.3 seconds and it should do the 1/4 mile in 13.3 seconds which is not slow by any standards.

The grip is absolutely phenomenal.Either in the curves or in a straight line.Even with the ASC+T ( trac control ) turned off I couldn't spin the rear wheels on Mont-Tremblant's perfect tarmac.Only on the wet skidpad was the 135i convincingly drifting.When it did, it was easily catched thanks to its good throttle response and sane chassis.However, the ASC+T was of great help.See the 135i has not a very big wheelbase so when the tail gets loose you've got to be quick with the steering.

I did one lap with ASC+T on and one other with it off.The car had plenty of grip and it was very confidence inspiring.Curves were taken with real aplomb and it was a lot of fun.The balance between power and grip almost perfect.I felt that it could have got more power the chassis being up to the task but that's a role best left to the Z4 or the M3.

On a trailing throttle the car had no tendency to really oversteer.You could provoke it but the ASC+T quickly took matters in its own hands even when turned off.As for understeer, it was totally absent.Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough but the Driving Instructor said that it should behave like that.

The brakes were excellent.Some other BMWs were not as convincing but the 135i's were enduring and feelsome.The pedal was easy to modulate just on the verge of the ABS kicking in.As for the gearbox it really is a thing of beauty.Really slick action with a precise gate and very good gearing.

The steering feel was less commendable though.While it did provide good information about what was happening it was a little vague making the 135i difficult to place at the entrance of a turn.You had to lean on the grip that you knew was there but in my opinion that's not how it should be done.You felt what the car was doing more from the seat of your pants than from the helm.

If any that's the only one flaw I found of the 135i.That and it's poor ergonomics.I'm 6ft 3in so I was quite cramped in there and the 135i should be seen as purely a sports car.There's not much room in the back or the trunk.The fit and finish is BMW-like that is really really good albeit pretty conventional and very black.

In conclusion I think the 135i is really the poor man's M3.It's a slightly diluted experience.Less grunt, less speed etc... Don't get me wrong, thinking only of the 135i it's a great car it's just that BMW has much cooler toys available.I'll let you know what I thought of them in a bit.

I also tried the 128i, it's just more of the same but with less grunt.Same goes for both convertible there's no scuttle shake with the removal of the roof and both drive pretty much the same.

Pros: Good acceleration, sublime engine, heroic levels of grip, small size, class-leading trim and finish.
Cons: Quite firm suspension, engine reliability to prove, poor ergonomics and storage.

4 out of 5.

P.S: Sorry if it's not a 2009 model I don't work at BMW anymore so I can't say if there's anything changed or not.In fact I don't work anymore hence why I have time to share those drives with you.Blame or praise the economic downturn.:cry:

Last edited:
2008 BMW M3 coupe

2008 BMW M3 coupe

So in my second ever car review I bring you the fine, the beautiful, the mighty M3.

There were also the previous generations at this week end I'll let you know what I think of those later.

I'll start with the engine as I think that was the biggest change for the E90 model.That V8 is a marvel.It's so free revving and eager.The throttle response so precise it made me soil my pants everytime.There's also a very nice exhaust note coming from it.Bassy and deep developping into an angry scream near top end.Spine tingling stuff.It's also more gruntier what with more torque than the previous Inline-6.

That engine is also a technological marvel.Baiscally it's the M5's V10 minus 2 cylinders.It's got individual throttle bodies with fully and continually variable inlet manifolds.It also got variable inlet and exhaust cams.It's lighter than its Inline-6 predecessor and is quite eco friendly.What with its spark plugs constantly monitoring air-fuel ratio and an adaptive alternator and brake regeneration system.And with all that it produces a mighty 420BHp at 8 300 rpm.

So that engine alone is worth your attention and money but there is much more.The chassis is just sublime.The grip tenaciously high.The steering almost perfect.Although, the 911's or the S2000's is a tad better.

You do whatever you want with the M3.Placing it a millimeter at a time on the corner entry, squashing any understeer with a flex of your right ankle easily getting the rear to play with you.That was what was most astonishing for me.I can say that I was a bit apprehensive at the M3.First the price was a bit steep for me and I had not driven any other 420BHp sports car on a circuit.Still a the end of my second lap a Tremblant I was confident enough to take liberties with it.And it rewarded a hundred times.

Even with the tires thoroughly baked, the M-Diff helped me achieve some really neat slides.It felt natural and easy.The steering keeping me informed of what was happening at the front while the truly magnificent seats and driving position kept me on cue as to what the rear tires were doing.Forget your Silvias and AE86s, get yourself an M3 and you will be drift king anytime.

The transmission was a big part of the fun too.It was a manual not an SMG, and as usual for a BMW it's action was beautiful.Slick and precise even when cornering really hard.The brakes might need a bit of work though.They faded a bit at the end of the final lap.Although, that particular M3 had been heavily used by the time I got in it.Still, the feel was good but it might have been the weakest link in what is an otherwise perfect sports car.

What makes it even more perfect though is the M Button.420BHp and scalpel sharp handling is very good on the track but on the open roads it made me feel a bit claustrophobic on the narrow lanes around Tremblant.But then, that's the beauty of the M3 I setted everything to its mildest and then it was just like driving a normal 3-series.Albeit, one with a mighty engine.

So would I buy one.You bet I would.If I ever would win the lottery I always said that I would buy a very big warehouse and fill it to capacity with all my dream cars.Being more honest and winning 100 000$ then the M3 would be the car for me.It's not necessarily a better car than say a Carrera S but it's more practical and if I can only afford one sports car than the M3's boot would do it for me.Not couting the saloon version which is way more practical.

Pros: Quite firm suspension, engine and performance makes you forget all about that.
Cons: May be lacking some punch in a straight line compared to its competitors.

5 out of 5.

Last edited:
We just got a whole boat of... wait for it...

Cherys! :lol:

I don't know where to start. Most of the cars don't do either because there is no juice left in the batteries. But that can happen to any car on a journey from the other side of the world so I won't hold that against them.

But surely the window isnt supposed to be fall down into the door? :lol:
Bulbs in the lights are optional? :lol:
The interior is... um... chinese plastic. I fear it'll give me burns if I touch too much of it. :lol:
The indicators are are not in tune. They go tick, tick (..) tick tick.... tick. :lol:
I hope I dont crash :lol:

They are amazing cars absolutely horrible. But they give us plenty of laughs. It's fun to watch them grouped together with our C70's. Not quite premium those Cherys :lol:
Sorry, no photos obviously.

Last edited:
Another BMW... well that's what I drove most frequently during the summer.This one is a bit special though.Cannot be any other way with 507BHp.

First off, I must confess that I particularly like the styling of the 5-series and the M5 is so much better.There's a bunch of small detail changes but that's what make it for me.It's one of my favourite car.So let's just say I was extatic at being able to wring every ounce of performance from it on the beautiful Tremblant circuit.

So how does it drive?Marvellously so.The M5 is quite porky at almost 2 tons but when you're driving it, it hardly shows.It's somewhat compact compared to other luxo-barges but it's still quite an acreage when your daily driver is a small 2.0L compact.However, the V10 and the suspension makes you forget all that.

The steering is perfect, you can feel every nook and cranny of the surface and it tells you with high definition what the car is doing.Again this is very surprising giving the momentum that the M5 must carry when going flat out.The chassis balance is very impressive, there's no understeer in long and medium curves only a tiny bit developping in really sharp corners.But that can be cured quite easily with a well judged prod on the throttle.Emphasis on well judged here because with the weight of the car and a traction control that you can truly turn off, it can be quite easy to spin the M5.But when the rear lets go it does it in a very progressive way.With the feel you get from the car and the perfectly tuned suspension it's easy to recover.Still it doesn't feel as natural doing this as the M3 or any other true sports car.That weight is always there in the back of your mind telling you that when the rear really let go it will be an epic slide.In lesser cars that might be annoying but in the M5 it just feels like it's a natural boudnary.You know in extreme detail what everything is doing so narrowly approaching that limit is easy.

The engine is simply sublime.Compared to the M3's V8, the M5's V10 is creamier and less angry.It do pulls really hard.Though that's in isolation because it's nearest competitors like the RS6 and CLS63 have more grunt low down making you feel that these two are way more powerful than the M5.However, on a track it doesn't show really, because where the other two let you down higher in the rpm band that V10 just continue pulling like a train.I'm somewhat confused as to what I prefer best.The noise the V10 makes at close to 8 000 rpm is really something, but on the open road you would be going really really fast.Not sure that's something I would do.The other two on the contrary have plenty of pull down low so that makes me say that they probably would be faster than the M5.On open road that is, because on the track there's not much to separate them.Tough choice, racecar like engine or locomotive strenght.

Overall, the M5 is brilliant.It can be a really good luxo barge when you feel like it but engage the M button and you have a supercar in your hands.The interior is quiet enough, the trim and finish is without reproach and it rides superbly on our wonderful roads.Just a small nagging thing though.On open roads don't put the suspension in sport mode, it makes it crashy and not very refined.And if BMW could only ditch that awful iDrive thing.

Pros: Power and chassis makes you forget its weight, perfect chassis balance, trim and finish, real 5 seat saloon practicality.
Cons: Good ole SMG gearbox, lacks low down torque.

4 out of 5.

Last edited:
gtr_14.jpg

So heres a car with huge hype. I had this only a few hours, but i will get a better test on coming summer. Hopefully.

At first this is a pretty modern car. Ive been always driving -96 or older japanese cars, which dont have so much electronics etc.

This car is stock so it aint any fast and the furious style wannabe 800bhp racer. Acceleration isnt as good or "shocking" (ive used to my evo3 acceleration and rattle so it eats a bit of my experience) as i hoped. Ride isnt as funny as evo3. On evo3 i can feel every single bump on the road. This is bad or good which depends on you. That legendary computer which has the G-meter etc. was pretty nice though it was half japanese/english. Transmission is one of the best sides of this car and that 6-speed box with stock clutch is perfect on daily use. Of course the handling is great (too soft for me :) ) on twisty roads. And this car just looks so SEXY.

But still i loved mkIV Supra so much more. Maybe longer test with this R34 GT-R will chance my mind.
Check these pics.

Last edited:
gtr_14.jpg

This car is stock so it aint any fast and the furious style wannabe 800bhp racer.

WHAT? They're still stock ones around? It must be worth MILLIONS because it's so rare and cool and stuff!

WHAT? They're still stock ones around? It must be worth MILLIONS because it's so rare and cool and stuff!

Well im not sure is that so rare at all. Im looking forward to photograph the Nismo 400R (44 made) :p .. thats rare!

EDIT:

"Standard R34 GTR cars produced - 3,964
V-Spec models - 7,301 " -http://www.r34gtr.org.uk/

Last edited:
2009 VW Golf 1.6 Comfortline

My mom picked up her new Golf over a week ago. Haven't had any opportunities to drive it before now. It had done 386km when I started it.
The car only had a couple of extras like RCD510 (touchscreen radio controls), leather steering wheel, cruise control, coming home lights and parking sensors. To be so basically equipped, it really felt upscale compared to the last Golf. Everything feels even better put together, something you would've thought would be nearly impossible. But VW has done it. The thing that initially impresses you the most is the lack of road noise. You can really tell that VW has worked hard to delete it, mostly around the windows and front. Even with studded winter tyres as the car was equipped with, I couldn't hear the tick-tick-ticking as you do with the Mk5. The engine also feels more 'distant' than before, just giving away a bit of noise when you really stamp on the throttle.

Ride and steering remains very similar compared to the Mk5, which isn't a bad thing since it offers everything a person could want from a daily driver. The steering might feel a tiny bit more 'electronic', giving less feedback, but I guess that was another thing VW did to make this car feel so upscale. If the Mk5 was a very serious competitor to the Astra, Focus, 1-series etc, then I think this thing might blow them right out of the window. The BMW will always be able to defend itself with the driving experience and rear-drive setup, but when it comes to the interior and sheer value for money it doesn't stand much chance.

While being good, the 1.6 litre engine still didn't feel rapid enough to make the car as much fun to drive as it could be. In my perspective, the engine of choice would be the brand new 1.4 122hp plant. That will give you the option of the 7 speed DSG aswell. When the GTI version is coming out this summer I somehow hope that they remove a little bit of the sound insulation since I could imagine the 2.0 TSI would get 'drowned' a bit in the level of refinement.

+ Supreme 'upscale feeling'
+ Road manners good enough for everyone, in terms of being a daily driver
+ Very good sound insulation
+ Easy to drive
+ Good value for money, even the optional extras are fairly cheap
+ Spacious

- The chassis would have no trouble with even more ponies. The 1.6 needs to be worked quite hard if you want to have some fun. Bring on the GTI!
- While being fairly well priced, still a bit dear?

ahpadt-dice-o-meter:

5 out of 6

Last edited:
Totally agree.

The VW 1.6 engine is outdated, doesn't deliver enough power (at low rev's at least) and is neither very economical.
But all in all a fantastic car, especially if equipped with one of the other engines.

The BMW dealer had the all-wheel-drive lineup available for testing today. I ended up trying the 320xdA Touring M-Sport and the X3 2.0dA M-sport (both white, the E91 really dirty and X3 untouched). Only short descriptions, since I drove them for a very short while.

First the 320xdA, which I really preferred to the A4 2.0 TDIq I had sampled some weeks ago. The M-sport steering wheel is REALLY thick, and it felt weird at first. The car was surefooted in the slushy, warm winter weather, and while the engine didn't have as much grunt as I would've hoped, it felt very useable and the Steptronic 'box was pleasant to use. The car didn't even squeak as much as the Audi.

And the X3? Well, it looked terrible in white, as the ungainly bodywork shone out in that colour, instead of being disguised by black or other darker colour. It also didn't have leather inside, unlike the E91. But you know what? I actually LIKED the whole thing. Compared to the Q5, the steering was nicer, the dash was nicer, and while the heaviness of the car blurred the abilities of the engine compared to the E91, it felt like a useable, all-around car. In white. Looking awful.

Of the two, I would get the X3, just for the hell of it. And since nobody else actually likes it, it would probably be a sound nearly-new buy.

I drove a Dodge Avenger (the complete base one), and to sum up, it was horrible. I decided to first look around the outside, and decided to test the panels by pushing them at the edges. They all moved (I have not seen panels made with that bad quality metal or holdings thus far in my life). Then I pushed hard at the front right corner of the car to see the suspension play. That was a bad decision. It took around a minute for the car to stop wobbling, showing signs of a bad suspension. But the outside protected me from the inside, where I was greeted by rough plastic. I decided to rub my hand over it and looked at my palm to find scratches from the plastic. At this point, I was having doubts about driving the damn thing, but I had to continue to see one of the major reasons why Chrysler is going down the shitter, and of course, driving meant sitting down. I plopped myself on the seat, and found it to be like this chair from the 90's that my friend has...utter crap. I started it and realized that I didn't want to drive it. Acceleration was crap, steering was lifeless, the radio didn't work (it was a rental), and the rear visibility sucks. And the steering wheel is very unpleasant to the touch.

I drove a Dodge Avenger (the complete base one), and to sum up, it was horrible. I decided to first look around the outside, and decided to test the panels by pushing them at the edges. They all moved (I have not seen panels made with that bad quality metal or holdings thus far in my life). Then I pushed hard at the front right corner of the car to see the suspension play. That was a bad decision. It took around a minute for the car to stop wobbling, showing signs of a bad suspension. But the outside protected me from the inside, where I was greeted by rough plastic. I decided to rub my hand over it and looked at my palm to find scratches from the plastic. At this point, I was having doubts about driving the damn thing, but I had to continue to see one of the major reasons why Chrysler is going down the shitter, and of course, driving meant sitting down. I plopped myself on the seat, and found it to be like this chair from the 90's that my friend has...utter crap. I started it and realized that I didn't want to drive it. Acceleration was crap, steering was lifeless, the radio didn't work (it was a rental), and the rear visibility sucks. And the steering wheel is very unpleasant to the touch.
Very accurate description of the car. We got the middle of the line version of the Avenger/Sebring...its still just as bad since the 2.7L V6 is terrible. They're not even reliable, last one we got fixed was in because its torque converter was blown. Several others have electrical failures. We definitely sent these vehicles in for repairs more than any other.

Of the two, I would get the X3, just for the hell of it. And since nobody else actually likes it, it would probably be a sound nearly-new buy.

That actually makes a whole lot of sense... weirdly

I just tried out the E60 530xdA M and the E92 330cxd M. It might take until tomorrow until I can describe the experience.

We just got a whole boat of... wait for it...

Cherys! :lol:

I don't know where to start. Most of the cars don't do either because there is no juice left in the batteries. But that can happen to any car on a journey from the other side of the world so I won't hold that against them.

But surely the window isnt supposed to be fall down into the door? :lol:
Bulbs in the lights are optional? :lol:
The interior is... um... chinese plastic. I fear it'll give me burns if I touch too much of it. :lol:
The indicators are are not in tune. They go tick, tick (..) tick tick.... tick. :lol:
I hope I dont crash :lol:

They are amazing cars absolutely horrible. But they give us plenty of laughs. It's fun to watch them grouped together with our C70's. Not quite premium those Cherys :lol:
Sorry, no photos obviously.

A review of its 'own' kind and very 'consistent' smileys :p good work :lol:

I just tried out the E60 530xdA M and the E92 330cxd M. It might take until tomorrow until I can describe the experience.

that bad or that good? :lol:

out of those 2 I would definitely go for the 3er, but then again Ive never been that much into bigger cars

How does diesel torque + 4WD work in a relatively small car?

that bad or that good? :lol:

out of those 2 I would definitely go for the 3er, but then again Ive never been that much into bigger cars

How does diesel torque + 4WD work in a relatively small car?

Not bad, awesome :mrgreen:

I actually preferred the E60 out of those two. Huge, hulking thing, looking very aggressive in white and with the M-sport package. Inside, there was exquisite brown leather and a very satisfying-feeling wheel.
I loved the starting procedure, definitely made it feel special. Especially since I took time to adjust the driving position perfectly, and took in all the details like the great-looking joystick-like gear selector. And with a press of the start button the big diesel roared to life.
It was great how the car felt completely in control over very slippery ice/snow-covered roads, and on clear asphalt it put down its power completely effortlessly. I loved to launch it from crawl, and dial in bigger or smaller gears with the tip of the gearlever. The sport mode seemed very good, too. And even if it seemed huge, it sort of shrunk to fit when control was needed. There wasn't a single detail I didn't like.

The E92 felt great, too, being manual and sort of sensible-M3-like. I could hoon around with it when I wanted, but in 6th gear @ 90 km/h the fuel consumption dial showed under 5l/100km. I think the 4WD worked well in such a way, that since I'm not a RWD buff and thus not very used to handling powerful RWD cars in winter (save for trucks), it was easier to drive very enthusiastically and still keep the car under control :lol:
And overtaking on twisty roads was very, very satisfying, knowing the car wouldn't snap into murderous oversteer all of a sudden.

Both of those cars were probably worth 80-90k euro, and they were very generously specced. Alpine white really brings out the shark-like menace of the M-sport package :cool:

1-1.jpg

For some reason I cannot explain I've yet again ended up in a SUV! It's designed by a fellow with a degree in IKEA and made by pot smoking Dutch people in Belgium, and just like the Q5 it's painted in camouflage! Photographed in its unnatural habitat it therefore appears green to the eye as it tries to hide from its fleshy overlords. Behind it you can see a shocked red house wearing a black hat.

2-1.jpg

It sports a fashionable Swedish flag and text taunting people who do not drive Swedish cars made in Sweden by Swedish people. Of course no Swedish person would ever think of doing such an unpatriotic act as it's punishable by a slap on the fingers by your grade school teacher, fr?ken Ananasdottir! A mirrored sticker is fitted to the inside of the car as well.

4-1.jpg

The side view has wooosch written all over it.

3-1.jpg

If you don't order navi, you get a tray to put things in instead, although I don't think it looks very good, it basically says that you're a cheap bastard. It's a bit too much generic blanking plate.

5.jpg

Volvos excellent seats are as excellent as ever (designed by the same company that made my bed, and that's very comfy too!)

This one is the 2.4D with 163 cows under the hood, if you're Swedish you can choose between this and the D5 which is 100 cc bigger and gives you an extra 22 moo-power and some torques. If you're not Swedish, you can persuade Volvo to put a petrol engine in. But who buys those anyway? The driving dynamics are good without being too aggressive, it's the safe Volvo style. The steering wheel is a bit larger than usual, also per Volvo standard but the adjustments are good and unless you are a freak you will find a comfortable driving position. The 163 moo-power comes with plenty of torques is coupled with a automagic transmission that shifts both up and down and AWD from scanian Haldex. The interior is very comfortable and clean, sporting real aluminium inlays, nice meters (zomg the needles float!) with small screens urging you to straighten up your life have a cup of coffee. City Safety, radar assisted braking is standard although I did not dare to try it on nearby pedestrians, it should work fine. In general, not much to complain about.

The only major issue I had with the car was of an audible nature, the 2.4, while torqy and frugal, is a old powerplant (due for replacement soon) and it's loud. Very loud infact, I suspect Volvo is waiting for the new powerplant this autumn instead of adding more padding to the firewall, but if I had to drive this every day, I would get annoyed by the noise. It does sound like cows mooing violently.

Last edited:
1-1.jpg

For some reason I cannot explain I've yet again ended up in a SUV! It's designed by a fellow with a degree in IKEA and made by pot smoking Dutch people in Belgium, and just like the Q5 it's painted in camouflage! Photographed in its unnatural habitat it therefore appears green to the eye as it tries to hide from its fleshy overlords. Behind it you can see a shocked red house wearing a black hat.

2-1.jpg

It sports a fashionable Swedish flag and text taunting people who do not drive Swedish cars made in Sweden by Swedish people. Of course no Swedish person would ever think of doing such an unpatriotic act as it's punishable by a slap on the fingers by your grade school teacher, fr?ken Ananasdottir! A mirrored sticker is fitted to the inside of the car as well.

4-1.jpg

The side view has wooosch written all over it.

3-1.jpg

If you don't order navi, you get a tray to put things in instead, although I don't think it looks very good, it basically says that you're a cheap bastard. It's a bit too much generic blanking plate.

5.jpg

Volvos excellent seats are as excellent as ever (designed by the same company that made my bed, and that's very comfy too!)

This one is the 2.4D with 163 cows under the hood, if you're Swedish you can choose between this and the D5 which is 100 cc bigger and gives you an extra 22 moo-power and some torques. If you're not Swedish, you can persuade Volvo to put a petrol engine in. But who buys those anyway? The driving dynamics are good without being too aggressive, it's the safe Volvo style. The steering wheel is a bit larger than usual, also per Volvo standard but the adjustments are good and unless you are a freak you will find a comfortable driving position. The 163 moo-power comes with plenty of torques is coupled with a automagic transmission that shifts both up and down and AWD from scanian Haldex. The interior is very comfortable and clean, sporting real aluminium inlays, nice meters (zomg the needles float!) with small screens urging you to straighten up your life have a cup of coffee. City Safety, radar assisted braking is standard although I did not dare to try it on nearby pedestrians, it should work fine. In general, not much to complain about.

The only major issue I had with the car was of an audible nature, the 2.4, while torqy and frugal, is a old powerplant (due for replacement soon) and it's loud. Very loud infact, I suspect Volvo is waiting for the new powerplant this autumn instead of adding more padding to the firewall, but if I had to drive this every day, I would get annoyed by the noise. It does sound like cows mooing violently.

2 things to point out about the xc70.

-It looks hideous.
-Those seats look pretty much exactly the same as the ones on my parents 1997 Volvo 940 estate. The headrests are a bit different, but otherwise, pretty much identical..

Might get round to writing a review about the 940 sometime, but im pretty sure no-one is interested in a car like that :D

2 things to point out about the xc70.

-It looks hideous.
-Those seats look pretty much exactly the same as the ones on my parents 1997 Volvo 940 estate. The headrests are a bit different, but otherwise, pretty much identical..

Might get round to writing a review about the 940 sometime, but im pretty sure no-one is interested in a car like that :D
Are you on shrooms? :blink: