• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Our own FinalGear skin!

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
I saw this tribute to the GTi video.

Credits go to TakumiFujiwara from Race Sim Central.
Download

And watch for the Pacificaracing skin.

It got me thinking, shouldn't we have our own skin?? We have our own little league so why not?

This is their site.

So post your FinalGear skin here! If it's a good one we could all use it in the saturdayrace and it'll make the replays looks :thumbsup:

^ good idea, im gonna give it a try tonight after im done with studying ;)

http://downloads.optusnet.com.au/games/movies/Special-GTI_Tribute.zip n00b :mrgreen:

This was my first post. Josty changed it to:

n00bostelli said:
Hi I'm Swek and I thought Josty was a n00b and couldn't edit my post...and I called him names too on MSN.

I conclude that:
me.jpg

Never, you have no respect for the freedom of speech. This is power abuse.

We should definitely have our own skin and I believe someone already made one. I think ESPNSTI did. I think.

Edit: Awesome video. :thumbsup:

Mischief007 said:
We should definitely have our own skin and I believe someone already made one. I think ESPNSTI did. I think.

Yeah, but that was just a quick job. We need something SUPER AWESOME.

2048x2048... ;-)

I like the Idea of it... Unfortunetly I'm really not creative...

Buba

SiR_dude said:
Why not have a bunch of skins? Let's make 3 or 4 that we "officially" approve, say, through a poll. How can you have just one!?!

Even better idea...

I don't like the idea that much. The idea of an official skin is to represent the team on servers etc. Why dont we make a official skin that lets space for personal customisation.

swek said:
I don't like the idea that much. The idea of an official skin is to represent the team on servers etc. Why dont we make a official skin that lets space for personal customisation.

Yes. Good idea :).

I don't get the point of skins when you go on other public servers, they can't see it cuz they have to download it... so most of the time, only the driver ever sees the skin